• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GregsSuccessSignals.com (Greg Stefaniak)

General discussions of a financial company
I put in a 2 star review 2 days ago. not posted yet. Greg blow out my demo account with $4600 USD loss.
The EURUSD move 600 pips against him. But l look at that and it has happened several time in the last year a move of 600 pips with out large retracement. So I beleive his system may have done that serveral times. In that case I should lower it to a 1 star system, that can blow out accounts. It needs a retracment every 400 to 500 pips of about 200 for his Martingale to recover.
link to 2nd demo made $800 USD.
GregsGSS2Demo1 System | Myfxbook
link to 3rd demo about $4400 USD in one week
GregsGSS2Demo2 System | Myfxbook

Just like I saw wipe out canada, I saw my live account wiped out with this service.. I paid the full subscription for just wiping my live account... that's not funny. Don't take this signal provider, he can't trade..

I see this is now a Scam investigation. Oh, if only I'd seen these pages sooner as he's blown my account on minimum lot settings just like everyone here. A very shocking ad depressing experience, especially as I thought he was for real! This guy is slick must have lost people millions and yet has the front to state he is against scammers. We all need to ensure this guy gets the publicity he deserves and lets hope we can save a few others from his evil scams.

Well, I just finished sitting through the 4th video of Greg's sales pitch. And as the warning lights were flashing in my head, I knew my next step was to check FPA, to see what experiences other traders have had with this guy. The biggest red flag was the "clone" trading, done by a professional trader, who he wouldn't name, but has traded 300 million dollar accounts, and doubles accounts every two months..if it sounds too good to be true...

The only value I saw from the advertisement was a good 5 minute explanation on setting up EMAs (10, 25, 50), so at least not all my time watching this sales pitch was lost.

Thank you, FPA members, for sharing your experiences--it really helps us all avoid the landmines set by these "experts".

All the best.
Ron

Thanks for the link. I found that my previous method, the coin flip, only worked about 50% of the time...J/K

Much Success!
Ron

Back