• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
I didn't feel comfortable with Birman Law, especially when they forced me onto another person who said he would work with his USA contacts and get back to me. Crickets in the last 3 months. What got you and me thinking is how in the world did they get your contact information??? That speaks volumes by itself.

Nimrod Assif is a top notch attorney and a nice man. He has been in Knesset meetings and took the Binary Options lobbyist to task, big time. I know that Mr. Assif is very busy with these kinds of cases, but I can tell you that he will get back to you and do his best for you. I looked at Carmon Law, but I was told to go away in a nasty way by the lead attorney!! Thank you, but you are right, I will go away and not contact you again.

There is probably more information on Magnum Options on this site. Just type "Magnum" in the search box above on the right side and see what pops up. There might be another thread which might be just about them and more information than I have, which I don't know if I have researched them as I have found so many and more are falling under Greymountain Management.

If I can be of any more help, don't hesitate to reply!

Just saw the posting. Regrettably Breitbart is not telling the Forum that he flooded our mailbox insisting we file a $2.8 million lawsuit, but refused to come up with the Government's 2.5% filing tax, (not to mention our fee) and repeated again and again his story. We told him that said lawsuit would be futile, but to no avail. Some people think that the truth is theirs, regardless of the facts, Sad!

You never wanted to work with me at all, all you told me was that at most, I would see $25k. What I wrote is the truth, I was not treated nicely like a professional would treat a potential client. Even if I did exactly what you said I did, you surely weren't Shirley Temple in your responses (you sure wouldn't be if I acted like you advise I did.) So I am guessing that your side is the truth then?

I re-read our email conversation and I advised to you what I lost as my capital AND received back and what I lost as $2.8 million in canceled trades. Until the end of our email string, you (which most of the emails were not initiated by me) thought that I had lost $2.8 million in capital. Then once you figured that out, your upfront fee dropped from $10k to $2500, but didn't want to take on my case due to the extreme costs to file a lawsuit in Israel. You advised me to take my case elsewhere to a lawyer that I trusted. My emails were straightforward and I chose to contact you because of your exemplary background as I thought you would be the best at handling my issue. You might have been with the $2.8 million (which I didn't harp on as you go to say that I did), your misunderstanding is what lead you to drop me.

I did not flood your email either, we went back and forth and there are a total of 20 responses, 11 of them being yours. I gave you all factual information as you requested, so I cannot make up for the fact that you misunderstood my very first email to you.

I am sorry that you see it as you do.

I re-read our email conversation and I advised to you what I lost as my capital AND received back and what I lost as $2.8 million in canceled trades. Until the end of our email string, you (which most of the emails were not initiated by me) thought that I had lost $2.8 million in capital. Then once you figured that out, your upfront fee dropped from $10k to $2500, but didn't want to take on my case due to the extreme costs to file a lawsuit in Israel. You advised me to take my case elsewhere to a lawyer that I trusted. My emails were straightforward and I chose to contact you because of your exemplary background as I thought you would be the best at handling my issue. You might have been with the $2.8 million (which I didn't harp on as you go to say that I did), your misunderstanding is what lead you to drop me.

I did not flood your email either, we went back and forth and there are a total of 20 responses, 11 of them being yours. I gave you all factual information as you requested, so I cannot make up for the fact that you misunderstood my very first email to you.

I am sorry that you see it as you do.
Even if we forget our small upfront fee (3%), Israeli government court filing tax is 2.5%, and in your case it is $70,000 and you couldn't even come up with a fraction of that amount. That's the whole story.

Even if we forget our small upfront fee (3%), Israeli government court filing tax is 2.5%, and in your case it is $70,000 and you couldn't even come up with a fraction of that amount. That's the whole story.

Really? You quoted over $100,000.00 USD. It is beyond the point of quibbling about something where I have proven my point. Good day sir!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/firm-applies-to-be-wound-up-after-trading-ban-tvt9f3z3r

Grey Mountain Management has filed a petition in the High Court stating that it is unable to pay its debts :D o_O

An Irish company at the centre of an international electronic trading controversy has applied to the High Court to be wound up.

Grey Mountain Management made the application after conceding to the court that it had dozens of customers around the world seeking their money back and said that it had been the subject of a Revenue audit.

The Irish Central Bank’s money laundering unit wrote to the company last year, saying it had concerns about Grey Mountain’s involvement in electronic trading and fund movements.

The company was also the subject of an investigation by The Times of Israel. In Israel it is at the centre of a controversy about a trading system called binary options, now banned for Israeli citizens, in which the customer either wins everything or loses everything.

The practice has been banned in several other countries because of the high risk and allegations of unfair practices, according to Grey Mountain’s petition to be wound up. Grey Mountain told the High Court that it supplied the electronic system for binary option trading, through which traders offered deals to members of the public.

The Times of Israel identified two Irish directors of the company but not its owner. The application filed in the High Court this week identifies David Cartu, based in the Israeli city of Netanya, as the beneficial owner of the company. It also shows that the shares in the company were held for him in trust by a nominal owner in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.

In his petition to the High Court Mr Cartu included numerous emails from customers demanding their money back and conceded that the company could no longer continue trading.

He said that many of the company’s customers were in the United States and that Visa and Mastercard had taken steps to restrict the use of their credit cards for binary trading after criticism of the system by US regulatory bodies. “In circumstances where the company was not in a position to continue the business and funds were due to its creditors, the company was unable to pay its debts. In such circumstances the company sought legal and financial advice in relation to the only responsible course of action open to it, namely the winding up of the company,” the petition states.

It needs 80 years off Rickers island JAIL, for ALL !!! keep the complaints up with FBI

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/firm-applies-to-be-wound-up-after-trading-ban-tvt9f3z3r

Grey Mountain Management has filed a petition in the High Court stating that it is unable to pay its debts :D o_O

An Irish company at the centre of an international electronic trading controversy has applied to the High Court to be wound up.

Grey Mountain Management made the application after conceding to the court that it had dozens of customers around the world seeking their money back and said that it had been the subject of a Revenue audit.

The Irish Central Bank’s money laundering unit wrote to the company last year, saying it had concerns about Grey Mountain’s involvement in electronic trading and fund movements.

The company was also the subject of an investigation by The Times of Israel. In Israel it is at the centre of a controversy about a trading system called binary options, now banned for Israeli citizens, in which the customer either wins everything or loses everything.

The practice has been banned in several other countries because of the high risk and allegations of unfair practices, according to Grey Mountain’s petition to be wound up. Grey Mountain told the High Court that it supplied the electronic system for binary option trading, through which traders offered deals to members of the public.

The Times of Israel identified two Irish directors of the company but not its owner. The application filed in the High Court this week identifies David Cartu, based in the Israeli city of Netanya, as the beneficial owner of the company. It also shows that the shares in the company were held for him in trust by a nominal owner in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.

In his petition to the High Court Mr Cartu included numerous emails from customers demanding their money back and conceded that the company could no longer continue trading.

He said that many of the company’s customers were in the United States and that Visa and Mastercard had taken steps to restrict the use of their credit cards for binary trading after criticism of the system by US regulatory bodies. “In circumstances where the company was not in a position to continue the business and funds were due to its creditors, the company was unable to pay its debts. In such circumstances the company sought legal and financial advice in relation to the only responsible course of action open to it, namely the winding up of the company,” the petition states.

It needs 80 years off Rickers island JAIL, for ALL !!! keep the complaints up with FBI

If I am correct, David Cartu is moving everything to Megacharge. It looks like one can wind up a company and then register another company for one pound in the UK and just transfer the busines there. Cartu has a freaking Ferrari Racing Team...he is NOT hurting whatsoever. All of his assets need to be frozen and sold off too pay his victims. That would be the right way to do it, but it seems that this industry has their tentacles everywhere and no one will be prosecuted. Argh!!!!

Where is the Superman Binary Options Crime Fighter?!?! (It isn't me... but I try.)

Nothing new ….. simply disgusting

BTl1iXkCMAAFuym.jpg:large

Back