• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Hey David, since I know you are lurking about here, how about you pay this gentleman $20k and while you are at it, you can send me $10 million due to inflation and interest compounded daily. Things might be a bit rosier for you and your f=×cking buddies after that happens. How about being a man instead of having a Napolean Complex and take care of YOUR mistakes and YOUR messes??!!

Send my money overnight please and make it a cashier's check, you would probably send me a worthless GMM check. I want this money out of a very liquid account you f÷*k!!

WOW , INDEED VERY RISKY BUINESSES, the US may provide free lodging up to 20 years, its NO JOKE !

Domain Name: megacharge.net
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: David Cartu
Registrant Organization: Mega Optimization Limited
Name Server: NS55.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS56.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

Hey David, since I know you are lurking about here, how about you pay this gentleman $20k and while you are at it, you can send me $10 million due to inflation and interest compounded daily. Things might be a bit rosier for you and your f=×cking buddies after that happens. How about being a man instead of having a Napolean Complex and take care of YOUR mistakes and YOUR messes??!!

Send my money overnight please and make it a cashier's check, you would probably send me a worthless GMM check. I want this money out of a very liquid account you f÷*k!!
While we're at it David Cartu You may want to give me 100K as well as everyone else you ripped off. Trust me we're not stupid... We are all well aware the valentary liquidation means f**k all. We know the real money is hidden, the fact that GMM turned over 150M+ we're not stupid, none of this well the liquidation... F**k that. We all want out money that you David Cartu stole from us. Your empire is crashing down David there's no way to stop it... People have died on your hands, and you have to live with that. We have a lot of information, and you need to make the right choice here. Like M said Ferrari may not be too happy to hear all this.. You've f&%ked up and it's coming to an end.

You have my address under, well you know where it is. I will be looking out for a FedEx package from Ireland. I can't wait, I am full of anticipation!!

Same. That makes sense though. I think they still hosted it though, at least that's what it looks like from the brand sites. This is the only info I was able to find on Panda:

Maor Lahav | Chief Operation Officer
maor@pandats.com | www.pandats.com | +972-72-2111611
Rogovin - Tidhar Tower, 11 Derech Menachem Begin Street, Ramat Gan, Israel, 5268104

What about Shay Farber? He is another Panda TS high up at Panda. Panda showed up in Porter's source code information. That wasn't just by chance.

Well I just got an update from the admin of this website that they will not remove my comments. I have tried. If "you" want them removed then I guess you will have to get an injunction against them. I intend to comply with the cease and desist, by not posting any more about the previously mentioned parties.

However, I am still adamant that I get my 10K by Friday 4th August. I'll try the liquidator tomorrow to see what they have to say. If that does not work, then you will have to pay me from your personal account. Either way if the money is not forthcoming by then, I will release the keys of the kingdom to the US Securities and Exchange Commission and enter talks with the Central Bank, Revenue and the Office of Corporate enforcement. Perhaps the feds too. Ball is in your court. Pay me what we agreed and this will all go away. I thought I had heard the last of you and that you would live up to your word, but you made a big mistake in hurting me. Send me another letter from your dogs and what I have will be released. Call my bluff. I don't give a ****. If I don't get my money by Friday, you will be in a world of hurt that you have never experienced before. Ball is in your court. Pay me and I won't rat you out. Extortion? No. We had a deal. You broke it. Pay up and I stay quiet and you will never hear from me again.

Man, I really want to see that dirt you have on GMM after screwing me out of my winnings. He won't pay you because you win, he is too big, or pig, headed to do that.

Anyway, the Irish Central Bank and Ferrari are already clued in on this massive fraud. Don't believe me...hahaha, you are so wrong Mr. Cartu...the ball is already rolling downhill on both GMM and megacharge. Get ready for some different kind of bling! LMAO!!

Hey David, guess who started this thread? Uh huh, the POS that you always hung up on. I have not stopped with GMM, there might have been some lulls in the action, but you and your huge ego have no idea how big of a hammer is coming down on all of your operations...incuding your "racing team."

Well, kinda bummed here. I was expecting a FedEx check for $10 million from Mr. Cartu by now. Shucks, I thought I would save that and buy a Ferrari or Porsche on the cheap. Maybe he is racing with his brother Josh with all of their ill gotten gains and games. Clink, clink, clink, that is what you will be hearing soon. I hope you are laughing now too.

Can you recommend a real estate agent for me please, that corner lot looks incredibly inviting.

Back