• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Wirecard Bank AG, here one hundred pages of German money laundering expertise etc…

Beneficiary name: Banc De Binary Ltd
Account number: DE72512308000000058397
Bank name: Wirecard Bank AG

https://seekingalpha.com/article/3980070-wirecard-good-true

https://web.archive.org/web/20160817154752/http://www.zatarra-research.com/FINALMainreportZatarra.pdf :eek:

Or maybe no credence. This is the second time that both Banc de Binary and GMM use the same company, the other one was run by Uri Katz who was employed by BDB at the same time as the sole employee of the fraudulent PSP company. Having fun reading this David?

Good, crypto scams are the next big thing, next to their ICOs. This world is going down the crapper. If it weren't for the FPA, I would have lost all hope in humanity. (It seems that they are going after this scam than the Binary Options scams, those jackwagons need TO PAY UP!!!)

Yes, David, I am speaking directly to YOU!! GMM in liquidation, puuuhleeze!! Give me a sob story about how you are penniless and living on the streets when you race Ferraris!!

Woohoo!! New information found today!! Hey David, Megacharge is being dug up as a scam bigger than Grey Mountain Management. We know that you are just trying to scam the rest of the world's businesses into your scamming arms. I guess you will be able to buy all of the properties that you want anywhere in the world. #ParadisePapers baby, you are not immune!! HAHAHAHA!!

Woohoo!! New information found today!! Hey David, Megacharge is being dug up as a scam bigger than Grey Mountain Management. We know that you are just trying to scam the rest of the world's businesses into your scamming arms. I guess you will be able to buy all of the properties that you want anywhere in the world. #ParadisePapers baby, you are not immune!! HAHAHAHA!!

I lost 50000 usd to Rumelia Capital . All my deposits showed as Grey mountain. Rumelia has taken down there websites all email comes back. I lost every dime I had. I'm disabled and living on SSDI and lawyers want 10%. I don't know want to do. I'm embarrassed and ashamed that I fell for Brian Greens sales pitch. I was so trusting now I hang up or don't answer. I filled out contact info for winchargeback is that another scam. please help . I hope its not to late

If your bank can't or won't do a chargeback, winchargeback is the way to go.

***Hey David Cartu, how big of a piece of crap do you need to be...looks like that you are setting a new record! SEND MONEY BACK NOW!!!

Any updates?

There has been something new happen and it is a rather significant, positive action for the scammed. I wish I could elaborate here, but David reads these updates and this information cannot be known by him. This is how significant it is. Everyone here should know that Grey Mountain Management is still being researched, information reviewed and actions taken with respect to this scammer business. David knows that I am a bulldog and a thorn in his side, so this newest item continues the issue forward in our favor.

Interesting, Nelston Services and Sith Trader. Hey David, what are these? Very, very interesting. Ms Molloy of Wirecard? Megacharge should allegedly be renamed Megaripoff. I really like your partnership with Verifi, great job!

Back