• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
GREAT FIND ABOVE!!!! SAVED FOR SURE!! I will see what else I can find Asst Mod, I did my best over the several weeks of searching but will do some more here.

Two more copies of that article mentioning Liam Granger at the end:

russia-insider.com/en/cyprus-leader-stealth-talks-victoria-nuland/ri14865
nakedcapitalism.com/2016/06/cyprus-officials-in-stealth-talks-with-victoria-nuland-on-turkish-troop-plan.html

The question is whether he's the same Liam Granger or not. If he is, grab screenshots for your pile of Greymountain evidence.

I would say that this is the same Liam Grainger...Greymountain Management is in Dublin, Ireland. Remember when I advised he was a director of so many companies and you said he could be a virtual director of these companies, this is where I got the information:

Directors
NAMECO. DIRECTORADDRESSDIRECTORSHIPS
Liam Grainger Yes DUBLIN 9 130
Ryan Coates Yes DUBLIN 2 1

From URL:
http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Greymountain-Management-Limited-544173

What do you think we could have just stepped in?? Danielle told me that he was in Israel, what a lying...keeping it clean here. :) I wonder if that is why Liam's and Ryan's email addresses were killed. Very interesting!!!

I saw that last post, I think that is the same Liam Grainger too. He is in his 60s and I would not doubt that he has the experience and the ties in order to pull off this complex set of moves, sort of like "Oceans 11". Why not call it a "System Failure" and not pay out my $2.8 million to me and keep it for himself or the scam?

Accounting Firm in question where "Liam Grainger" works, address:

Moore Stephens Nathans
Ulysses House, Foley Street 1, Dublin 1, Ireland
+353 1 888 1004

Greymountain Management Ltd
3rd Floor, Ulysses House Foley Street, Dublin, Ireland
+00353539480269

Not too difficult to connect the dots, correct? I am thinking...we stepped into something.

I would bet that the missing money is in the Dominica with Skyrunway, the ultimate owner of Porter Finance. Another binary options web site showed the same address as Skyrunway was the ultimate owner in Roseau, Dominica. (See Skyrunway.com)

UK Options Proof grabbed from Google's Cache before they managed to get all the old copies cleared.
Greymountain-Can I cancel a withdrawal_ How so_ -UK Options-webcache_google.png

BeeOptions proof - straight from their website. It's in the middle of the page, above the phone numbers.

Greymountain - www_beeoptions_com_a_deposit.png

One more broker. EdgedaleFinance.com, with a Greymountain connection found in Google's cache. Greymountain mention is at the bottom.

Greymountain -  webcache_google edgedalefinance_com.png

I would say that this is the same Liam Grainger...Greymountain Management is in Dublin, Ireland

Typical Straw Man set up, as far as we see here, the guy is on the way to face court…ML, and who knows what may come up……..
Best would be to file/cement charges against the company on a Dublin court……
No need finding the beneficial owners. (Probably impossible, unless he talks…high live risking business, indeed :D

http://johnhelmer.net/?p=15202

There are two things on Porter Finance's web site had shown that "All Rights Reserved to Oracle Stone LTD" which is a one employee broker in Mexico with the same correspondence address in London. The broker's name is Eduardo Rodriguez Cedillo. The Terms and Conditions show that under "18 General Operations for PFL are undertaken by Sky Runway Ltd., whereas payment processing is undertaken by Oracle Stone Ltd.". I would believe this is where all of Greymountain Management's money went, Skyrunway.com in Roseau, Dominica, through Oracle Stone LTD and the Broker Eduardo Rodriguez Cedillo.

Maybe a different approach for recovery….

"This also means that if you decide to “run off” with the client money, you can just buy another white label and continue under another brand. There is a direct conflict of interest here, and I believe that platform providers do deserve a large portion of the blame. Very much like a bank would be held accountable if they laundered money for criminals and terrorists."

http://financefeeds.com/whose-order...ry-options-with-binarystations-greg-beliakov/

Back