• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Great job! This is exactly what needs to be done. Deloitte is telling everyone that there is no connection between GMM and ANY binary options companies when we darn know well better!! Van Dessel better get on his game and follow the money to the multiple banks across the world. I hope that Deloitte isn't as bad as KPMG, right Oscarra? Deloitte and Van Dessel better get this right!!

Deloitte is telling everyone that there is no connection between GMM and ANY binary options companies when we darn know well better!!

Deloitte Israel sure show’s up behind their local scam industry, amongst other’s of course

Mb, deposits or profits don’t matter you still remain a victim entitled for repair, indeed so far little if no information concerning any penal proceedings, however according the below article sounds as civil proceedings on high court had been initiated, show’s a bunch of tuff guys not ready to give up EXCELLENT NEWS

… in your specific case, you would not even need to provide prove about the platform been rigged :cool: oups

https://financefeeds.com/defrauded-...management-court-alleged-binary-options-scam/

... some were above, there is a link about Irish court fees

Thank you Oscarra, what, the platform was rigged? LOL Greymountain used several platforms and I think that the biggest one was Panda Trading Systems, is that right David? At least that was in Porter Finance's page coding, as was Greymountain Management.

I certainly need to contact someone about my winnings. I am having a hard time finding a decent American, international lawyer to look into this. I might just get incredible mad again and send an email to President Higgins to see what he can do to help and attach the above Finance Feeds link to him to show him what David and Josh Cartu (not smiling now are ya David?) are doing in HIS homeland.

Greymountain Management is being sued in Ireland. I have the court case number, but there is nothing posted as of yet as it is so new. I will get that information that the High Court provided to me and will post it here. Maybe, Mr. Van Dessel can't pull out any tricks stating that, "Oh, I see nothing wrong here." which is where his team points to, even though we have provided a plethora of information to him and his team otherwise.

I have not, could that be shared with us here or what you can share without personal identification on it?
Thank you!!

The email had an introduction and an attachment. The introduction was something like this:

Dear Sir/Madam,
We refer to your claim against Greymountain Management LTD.
Please see attached as an invitation for you to attend the first Annual General Meeting of Greymountain Management LTD.

And then the attachment was a 17 page document with different forms... i'm just gonna show the first 3 and last 3...

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi, I'm a former disgruntled high level employee of Greymountain Management. I was the CTO, responsible for creating and maintaining their payment software and IT architecture. I was David Cartu's right hand man in this (something I am deeply ashamed about).

I was given generous severance package when I left (€30K - over 4 traunches), and was due to get paid another ~€10K off them over the next two months.

Just got a phone call off them yesterday telling me that they are in liquidation and that I would not receive payment for the moment.

This has hurt me financially. So seeing that David Cartu hurt me, its payback time. An eye for an eye.

I'm seriously pissed off here, so ask me anything about GMM and I'll be only too happy to spill the beans.

I'm sorry for taking a part in you all losing your money, I smelled a rat as soon as I walked in the door on the first day and it took me a few weeks to figure out what was going on. Eventually I got greedy and decided to stay because I was getting huge bonuses and gifts, trips to Israel, Disneyland etc. Was on €100K salary.

David Cartu is the most narcissistic megalomaniac I have ever met in my whole life. Cheated, swindled and conned his way to the top. He shits in a bag too.

Back