• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
I've been hounding Deloitte about returning my funds lost to GMM. I received this back today. They say they have no ability to see where GMM's funds are after they leave the bank.

I wanted to take the time to go through the GMM company books and records to trace each of your deposits and provide clarity to you as to where the funds eventually ended up.

As I have outlined before, GMM predominantly acted as a payment gateway between the acquiring bank, the merchant and the end user. They held money in trust for the merchants they contracted with once the funds from the various trades from end users had been received from the acquiring bank and in turn, forwarded the funds owing to the merchants less their own admin fees usually within a 14 day period. So the GMM bank account was constantly in a state of flux.

I could not locate any of your other trade deposits with Forex Options & Binary Options – there were a number of merchants that did not contract with GMM and these were two such merchants. Funds relating to Forex and Binary Options never came through GMM’s bank account.

Having traced your approved deposits, I can confirm that your funds are no longer held in GMM’s bank account. As was par for the course, the funds were remitted to the merchants once they were received from the requisite acquiring bank. The majority of funds received from your trades would have been remitted to Ceska Sporitelna A.S in Prague, where a majority of the merchants (Ask Option, CT option and Porter Finance) held bank accounts. The last of your deposit transfers to Ceska Bank was made in late February 2017. Unfortunately, I have no visibility as to what happens to the funds once they leave GMM’s bank account.

With regard to Porter Finance, I believe the main contact for them and Sky Runway at the time was Moshe Strugano. Someone there might be able to assist you with the retrieval of any deposit funds that are still owed to you.

Thank you very much. If Deloitte was worth their salt, they would find so I of the money. We have known money to be in Bulgaria, Montenegro, Germany, Lithuania and ultimately Ireland. I am on GMM's "Committee of Inspection" so I am working for everyone who has lost money to GMM, David and JOSH Cartu. I am doing my best, but as far as a "Forensic Accountant", Deloitte falls short of that, if you ask me.

I've been hounding Deloitte about returning my funds lost to GMM. I received this back today. They say they have no ability to see where GMM's funds are after they leave the bank.

WHY NOT !

They don’t have any Prosecutors to bust the damn Banking secrecy protecting criminals, money laundering financing terrorism and so on …….stupid Ireland

I would say it’s their Duty otherwise send them as well to Jail including the Bank and the rest of the gang

Thank you very much. If Deloitte was worth their salt, they would find so I of the money. We have known money to be in Bulgaria, Montenegro, Germany, Lithuania and ultimately Ireland. I am on GMM's "Committee of Inspection" so I am working for everyone who has lost money to GMM, David and JOSH Cartu. I am doing my best, but as far as a "Forensic Accountant", Deloitte falls short of that, if you ask me.

I am so damn frustrated. First set of docs I sent to Deloitte had CT Options, Ask Options as companies I was scammed by. Their first reply MONTHS AGO said CT and ask Options we're not part of GMM. Well now they are. I'm going back to him because obviously he is sending me on another goose chase. It's not acceptable. I want my money. I have paperwork somewhere about Skye Runway and head honcho. I need something to take back to Deloitte

Deloitte won't allow you to be a creditor because they can't tie any binary options company to them, which is bull crap. I have talked with people who have lost their homes and have Greymountain Management on their bank statements, NOPE, sorry about your luck, you would only be a non-secured creditor, which means you are the lowest and last to be given money back, less than pennies on the dollar. It isn't only Ireland, it is the whole EU, that's why these schemes work for so long, no one cares about following the AML's, even though there are five or six huge laws on the books...the EU is just a bunch of crooks. Don't let Van Dessel push you around, push him around and tell him that you know the connection between GMM and the options company.

Don't let Van Dessel push you around, push him around and tell him that you know the connection between GMM and the options company.

kind of strange, how they all know each other :confused:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/swedi...cks-brokers-to-israel-files-police-complaint/

….Swedbank in Latvia, and from there to Ceska Sportilena (Erste Bank) in Prague, but neither bank was responsive to his pleas.

…(Saada — along with lawyer Moshe Strugano, who holds the shares in trust on behalf of a client — is still registered as the company’s owner in Israel’s corporate registry.)

Past relationship...

Hello,
What does this mean? How much creditibily do you give GMM Insider? Thanks guys!! I'm tossing this back at Deloitte. Vandessel is not handling my issues. He turned it over to a chap.named Shane Collender.

Shane Collender
Corporate Finance | Restructuring Services
Deloitte Ireland LLP
Deloitte & Touche House, 29 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland. D02 AY28.
D: +353 (0)1 4178954

Owner of GMM and Van Dessel have worked together on other thing(s) in the past and owner could choose the liquidator himself.

GMM Insider is who he says he is.

Van Dessel will do that, unfortunately, I just copy both of them when I respond.

Back