• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
…from one crook country to the other, probably Prague Erste Branch also involved with the 230 Billion laundering

Danske also has partner banks in Serbia. One is Erste Bank AD Novi Sud, which is part of Bank Erste – which is the largest bank in … Austria. Another is RaiffeisenBank Ad Beograd. So now we have all three of Austria’s largest banks tied to Danske. No other country has all three of its biggest banks all tied to Danske. Might we being to wonder if there is something about Austria? o_O

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-06/danske-bank-who-helped-them-launder
http://www.golemxiv.co.uk/2013/04/making-the-truth-illegal-revisited/

Criminals are the people who need money laundering. They are the clients. But they do not, themselves, know how to launder money. The only people who do know, and who are in positions to do it, are those whose day jobs are the many professional services which make up laundering: the accountants, lawyers, company registration and management agents, account managers in banks and company directors in companies that have no reason to be, other than to pass hot money through an endless spin cycle. In organized crime, criminals provide the crime but professionals provide the organization.

https://www.finanztrends.info/wirecard-aktie-schon-wieder-rauch/

Now there are new allegations! However, it is not about manipulating the balance sheet. The investor protection organization "European Funds Recovery Initiative (EFRI)" from Vienna accuses the payment service provider of having made large-scale financial transfers for fraudulent online trading websites and for illegal online gambling websites. Wirecard Bank AG is said to have played a central role in this. With suspicion of money laundering, EFRI reported Wirecard to BaFin, the ECB and the Munich public prosecutor's office in mid-February.

…..hum, let’s hope the Munich Prosecutor may do his job !

By the same occasion….. jail the Irish money laundering crime crowd as well

We contacted the ECB and they didn't say a peep back to us, so either they trashed our info or are investigating from us. This was last year.
Yes, I can confirm is that this is what happened, billions, not millions.

Is there anyone here who has been scammed by BeeOptions? If you can, please send me an email here on the FPA and let me know how much your deposit losses were as well as your winning losses. Thank you!

Hello All. Whomever has been victimized by David Cartu and Greymountain Management, please DM me. This includes ANY AND ALL BRANDS under the GMM umbrella, NOT just BEEOPTIONS. The Intelligence company that is working for us is ready to go with the information that has been garnered through OSINT. We have many options, so come on up and possibly work toward getting all of your money back, plus more. We gave David more opportunities to work with us and he wouldn't, now he will have to work with us, period (Here is the "AND".) :cool:

Last edited:
Could you post listing of all those BRANDS involved
…what’s up with WC third party buddy’s investigations, if ever :(

Checking to get a list or I think that I posted some of them on this thread. Nevertheless, the query for the list has been made.

Going nowhere there.

Beeoptions
Glenridge Capital
Porter finance
Rumelia
Cherry Trade
Starling Capital
Morton Finance
Edgedale Finance
Dalton Finance
Bloombex Options
UkOptions