• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
GTOptions
This is a neat site as it give information on how to White Label a site and make money on doing so. White Labeling is just a way to build one site and quickly and efficiently build another site using the same code but then deleting and adding other code in order to make a site look like a totally different site. By doing this, Greymountain Management has been able to build over 400 web sites with over 100 that are still active. Here are two screen shots for GTOptions.

Attachments

• GTOptionsGMM.pdf
    156.1 KB · Views: 59
  • GTOptionsWhiteLabelsGMM.pdf
    158.6 KB · Views: 46
FX Cortex
I should have put this right under MRT Market as it has the same, exact description, all I had to do was a copy and paste of the information above...

This shows to be a White Label Solutions provided by Greymountain Management Ltd and regulated by the Financial Services FSPC Limited under license number FSPC7777. The address shows as St. Vincent and the Grenadines. This points to Greymountain Management moving operations, or showing that they are, virtually, when they are not so as to throw one who off who is searching for them if they had a different address for them.

Attachments

• FXCortex2GMM.pdf
    152.1 KB · Views: 23
  • FXCortexGMM.pdf
    185.4 KB · Views: 23
Morton Finance
Another "Terms and Conditions" find with a 1.1.2 with the same info as above for Starling Capital. Morton Finance now uses the same company, "Chromex Capital LTD" but uses a different phone number of + 18668954576, I copied and pasted below...again, no 1.1.2 Terms and Conditions line now.

"1.General Terms

1.1. This Agreement is executed between you (hereinafter “the Client”) and CHROMEX CAPITAL LTD, address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960 Marshall Islands (hereinafter “the Company). Clearing and billing services are done by the CM SERVICES d.o.o. address: Golubovci street bb Podgorica.

1.2. Transactions made on www.mortonfinance.com will be represented on your billing statement as:

mortonfinance.com +18668954576"

Attachments

• MortonFinanceGMM.pdf
    162 KB · Views: 35
TigerTheKing
Ok, now a weird one. I came across this one just because of the code. Once you look at the what is uploaded here, you will be scratching your head too, I think.

Attachments

• TigerTheKingGMM.pdf
    267 KB · Views: 58
Scheenber
This is the newest one I have found, again, I found Grey Mountain Management in the code. Notice that they are described as a "broker" and not a software provider...they solicited the client, not the other way around.

Attachments

• ScheenberGMM.pdf
    443 KB · Views: 54
Binary Profit System
Be very leery of this POP UP screen with a man talking while all of this stuff coming up in the black box. In the screen grab, the black advises "THE SYSTEM THAT ALREADY GENERATED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR ITS MEMBERS". Notice in the code that Greymountain Management, again, is described as a broker and not a software provider. There are a TON of these pages out there with really crazy URLs, as you can see with this screen grab.

Attachments

• BinaryOptionsWhiteLabelSolutionsGMM.pdf
    568.2 KB · Views: 50
"Bogus" iQ Option
USA residents cannot trade with iQ Options yet, but they are in the process of becoming licensed to do so as I was personally solicited by an iQ broker and advised me that he could not work with me. I hesitated to put this up, but these are "Bogus" iQ Option pages, they are not actual iQ Option pages. This gives iQ Options a bad look to them, but this is the kind of page that one needs to be leery of again. If this is something that shouldn't be here FPA, please, by all means, remove it, as iQ Options has done nothing wrong here, this is all GREYMOUNTAIN MANAGEMENT as one can see in the coding. Also notice the extremely strange URL, once again.

Attachments

• iQOptions2GMM.pdf
    496.4 KB · Views: 39
Professional Binary Robot
Greymountain Management and Banc de Binary
STAY AWAY FROM ANY SITE THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS. In the coding you will see that banc de binary and seems to be regulated by greymountain management ltd. This could just me semantics, but one never knows. I know that I would steer clear of any and all of these kinds of sites that have this guy's picture on them and very strange URLs as well. Be very leery as there are tons and tons of these sites out there. Be careful my friends!!!

Attachments

• BDBandGMMline132.pdf
    415 KB · Views: 51
Bloombex
"Bloombex Ltd is a whitelabeled solution serviced by Greymountain Management Ltd" is kind of hard to read on this screen grab, it is two lines up from the "www.bloombex-options.com" followed by the phone number. This is another interesting web site that ties this company to Skyrunway.com which is in Roseau, Dominica. Porter Finance is supposedly owned by Skyrunway.com as well out of the same, exact address, "3rd Floor C & H Towers, Corner of Great Marlborough and George Streets, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica." That is rather interesting again.
one of the worst in my experience rates alongside traderxp lowest of lows ...

A few of those links were from 3rd party websites. I'm working on getting the Greymountain Management brokers labelled as scam, but need to see something that comes from the broker site, not a binary review site. Those sites can contain errors.

Does anyone have direct proof for CherryTrade and BeeOptions?

I've already got UKOptions tied in to VisionBinary, but would appreciate any more info connecting it to GreyMountain.

If possible, please attach evidence files in .jpg or .png formats. This allows the attachment to be directly viewed without having to download it.

Back