• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
https://www.marketscreener.com/WIRE...oorwand-as-Chief-Commercial-Officer-29161784/

let’s see the stuff hit the 120 line :eek:

Shiit, obviously Moorwand is getting help from WireCard ML experts, damn what’s the matter with FCA, when ever they want SEND THE POLICE SQUAD TO MOORWAND, crazy…the Vikings indicted their crime Bank, but on the British side no problem….what a mega F.up :oops:

https://medium.com/the-financial-te...eymountain-migfin-moneta-network-295f60dce3ac

Seroph APAC Ltd, Hong Kong
Sounds like Seroph BV ….that was Allcharge or AlgoCharge, Sarel TAL….also on the way to Jail

I finally found the proof I was looking for. Deloitte keeps telling me that Porter Finance was not part of GMM. I send them all the bank and credit card statements and they tell me nope sorry. Well I've done a crap load of research and am still trying to nail down some things. Charges from GMM, other sites I believe were also involved, Forex Trader Platform, FX24 Platform, Forex Options and Binary Options.These were all charges in 2016. I have no clue who or where I'd find out if these jokers are also GMM. Is there a list anywhere that shows the white label companies that were under GMM?

Attachments

• PORTERPROOF.jpg
    PORTERPROOF.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 11
  • PORTERPROOF.jpg
    PORTERPROOF.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 9
  • PORTERPROOF.jpg2.jpg
    PORTERPROOF.jpg2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 10
I finally found the proof I was looking for. Deloitte keeps telling me that Porter Finance was not part of GMM. I send them all the bank and credit card statements and they tell me nope sorry. Well I've done a crap load of research and am still trying to nail down some things. Charges from GMM, other sites I believe were also involved, Forex Trader Platform, FX24 Platform, Forex Options and Binary Options.These were all charges in 2016. I have no clue who or where I'd find out if these jokers are also GMM. Is there a list anywhere that shows the white label companies that were under GMM?

Don’t forget to file with FBI https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

…let’s read read again Project Avalanche post 13, see if some stuff need’s to be updated

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/israel-network-of-fraud.59206/page-2

Well meantime this Wirecard stock was hit again, stabilizing by 115 euros, that’s SoftBank investment erased by x3, it’s getting hot here, BaFin still hesitating to send the police….

Q3 figures are to come, but can they be trusted and considered as true :oops: anyway the door is open for a long down trend

Action Notice:
We have hired a private intelligence group to assist us with this endeavor.

Over the last few weeks, the intelligence group has uncovered a VAST amount of information. The documents uncovered also shows the direct links (allegedly) between David Cartu, Joshua Cartu and Jonathan Cartu.

We have tried to contact David Cartu via email, text message and phone calls all to no avail. (Since the composition of this information, David has contacted me.)

Therefore the intelligence company has contacted a law firm representing 300 victims and we are looking to add to that list.

If you are a victim. Contact me through the FPA email system, please.

I will be giving updates and begin releasing information to the public moving forward.

The announcement I mentioned earlier in this thread has been postponed and may be unnecessary.

In other news, user D.Cartu has been banned. I gave him every opportunity to either prove he was David Cartu or else someone using the name to draw attention while trying to help those who lost money to brokers associated with GreyMountain. He failed miserably.

He was truth impaired. To some, he claimed to be David Cartu and then offered to send money owed by one of the brokers associated with GreyMountain, but only if some money was sent to him first. To others, he claimed to be a close associate of David Cartu. So close that he saw him every day.

He was logic impaired. I had already told him I was the forums administrator and wanted the name of the law firm that contacted the FPA on behalf of David and Joshua Cartu earlier this week. I made it plain that this would confirm his identity. In a PM, he then told me that the name of the firm I have already gotten a message from is none of my business. He then went on to say "you are so f annoying and think by doing so you will get any money, you dumn f i am bankrupting and this is why always Canadians are on top."

I never was a client of GreyMountain and have no interest in getting any money from David Cartu or a David Cartu impostor. None of D.Cartu's activity in the forums came from Canada. It was all from Poland.

I believe user D.Cartu is nothing but a recovery room scammer trying to steal money from FPA members who reported problems with brokers associated with GreyMountain. He has been banned. I suspect this person is likely to create another account to try to contact people. If you get a PM from someone claiming to be D.Cartu or David Cartu, do not reply. Use the Report Abuse button under the message.

I would believe this to be Josh Cartu reading what I have read above and what I know of him now.

btw…..WireCard new Auditors Bean Counters KPGM

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2019-95

ufff this is bad, but of course it can never happen in Ireland or worst Germany :D:confused:

You know that Braun worked for KPMG at one time. This makes total sense to bring them into to do the new audit, even though, this causes new problems, conflict of interests. KPMG was given the same documents as EY, but then given more access...so why the holding back of documents? WIRECARD UK & IRELAND!!

Back