• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem GreyMountain Management's Nest of Binary Scam Brokers

I am having an issue with a company
Why was BaFin involved then? Who is supposed to be regulating them?? The EU is coming after BaFin, is BaFin only over banks? Do PSPs fall into cracks?

Why was BaFin involved then? Who is supposed to be regulating them?? The EU is coming after BaFin, is BaFin only over banks? Do PSPs fall into cracks?

Agree pretty confusing, but BaFin is the De. Regulator , supervising authority’s over their financial services, including Banks and PSP …etc, next you have the EU Directives which all member states agreed to follow, but they follow them as pleased specially when it comes to the money laundering directives…

in the present case BaFin certainly MUST give instructions to WC Shareholders, considering the crime for sure these investors will get their funds back, but it may take time, people taking shortcuts will be scammed !

….this might help

https://www.bafin.de/EN/Verbraucher...dsstellen/finanzombudsstellen_artikel_en.html

even in Germany cooking the books means crime , no ?

So the people who held the shares thinking it was going to go higher get bailed out but make short selling illegal? That isn't even close to being fair. I guess that is why there are stop gaps like the EU and BaFin to make shareholders as whole again with crimes like this happening. How could ANYONE think that this was a huge company when they put out those spreadsheets?!?! Will DB do the same thing as WDI or do the high chargeback industries go somewhere else?

SZ Plus
Wirecard
:Catch me if you can

Jan Marsalek, ex-CEO of Wirecard, is wanted worldwide. Snapping it should take longer though. Because the Wirecard man has money, contacts - and is unscrupulous enough.
By Christoph Giesen, Klaus Ott, Nicolas Richter, Jörg Schmitt, Jan Willmroth and Nils Wischmeyer

Read more on the topic

Told you DWARFS

One more massive RAID, 12 Prosecutors on the Job, the CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION just started a few days ago, the short seller story they will find out

…noticed the Simon Kinsella literature also made it to the Munich Prosecutor Office, need to find again the complaint, will post it here

I gotta look into this too, to see if I can find it.The Cartus are going to let him out to dry. If he hasn't found out from Munich about prosecution, he knows now. I gave him more than enough chances to not be in this situation.

Lucky we have Reuters, always thought Frankfurt ECB was Germany’s Central Bank :oops:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/wire...undesbank-on-wirecard-decisions-idUKL8N2E844F

....pulling out some kind of Emergency Checklist once the machinery had crashed, typical then you have Bernanke years later wondering why no one was jailed

Nope, our central bank always been the Bundesbank. The ECB is the central bank for the EU. They just have an office in Frankfurt. The financial regulator for Germany is the BaFin, for the EU it's ESMA.

Nope, our central bank always been the Bundesbank. The ECB is the central bank for the EU. They just have an office in Frankfurt. The financial regulator for Germany is the BaFin, for the EU it's ESMA.

Thank you :) might as well look into this as well, getting a little more complicated

https://www.bundesfinanzministerium...B5D0F5D1CE9E84EC25BBD4F.delivery1-replication

“European law does not make clear guidelines here, but it should not remain so. Large payment service providers should generally be subject to financial supervision.

BS ! …..it’s just Germany don’t apply EU Payment Directives

Wirecard just showed that crime does pay. Basically unregulated just like another industry that we know.

Back