• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Griffin EA Ultimate Forexeasystems Robot

Guess What Sergeant Pharoah

The Company just wrote me and gave me a free manual expert advisor as a remedial plea and asked me to give them some details like:
My broker name, Account Type and Trading Amount so that they can monitor it to check if its a technical problem
They pleaded for my patience and apologised on my frustration.

Isnt that great.

I have not tested the manual EA yet. But i'll start testing it on a demo account.

What do you advise i should look out for in my test.

Thanks

What was the outcome of all this, they seem like a vaguely reputable company.....

Pharoah, you mention there's a few EA's that do work, what are your recommendations?

Guess What Sergeant Pharoah

The Company just wrote me and gave me a free manual expert advisor as a remedial plea and asked me to give them some details like:
My broker name, Account Type and Trading Amount so that they can monitor it to check if its a technical problem
They pleaded for my patience and apologised on my frustration.

Isnt that great.

I have not tested the manual EA yet. But i'll start testing it on a demo account.

What do you advise i should look out for in my test.

Thanks

Griffin/Shark EA- Forexeasystems

What was the outcome of all this, they seem like a vaguely reputable company.....

Pharoah, you mention there's a few EA's that do work, what are your recommendations?

Hi Epiphany

Sure they are a reputable company but their products are not as efficient as i thought. I had an issue with them (Refer to scam complaint in scam section) which the FPA Team helped me resolved. They actually helped in tweaking the EA but the results of the Trades where quite unexpected from the results in their adverts and the EA hardly take Trades for a very long period.

Well Pharoah is right about some few EA's that do work but they are quite very costly. I was forced to research on some few good ones and found out that its not about how perfect they work but how good your money management is and some trading skills to understand the flow of the market when the EAs are left alone on some decisive situations.

I'll advise lots of caution when you finally get an EA.

My Advice

Hello Friends,

Hearing about this robot for the first time would like to know more about if it so i would prefer this but if it is a scan\m then sorry.

Then i would be happy with my broker.

Well if you could get a demo then you can really test its performance.

But i'd like to advice that its better to look out for EA's that has a demo to test its performance or an investor account to watch it trade live over a period of time before purchasing it.

I regretted not doing that.

I've seen so many mixed reports. I think it's possible to write a good EA, but it has to be sensitive to market conditions so that it can change strategies or not trade as market conditions shift.

Check FPA's reviews - there are a bunch of new ones for some EAs that did well during the long bull run for the EURUSD and then got wiped out on the reversal. This was usually because of bad strategies, no stoploss, and/or using Martingale methods.

I find the concept of EAs fascinating and am monitoring feedback on several at the FPA and on some of the EA comparison sites, but still don't feel confident enough in any one of them to recommend it or to risk my account on it yet.

Rather than leave you hanging with my usual non-answer, I will say that the EAs from ForexEasySystems are on my short list of ones I think might really work in the long run.

I'm not ready to buy one from them yet, but if I do buy, they are in my top 5 list to try out.

I've also bought the 3 EAs thay provide and I've lost 2000 EUR just using SHARK as the others have never traded. They are now disabled and even removed from my computer !!!

I've also bought the 3 EAs thay provide and I've lost 2000 EUR just using SHARK as the others have never traded. They are now disabled and even removed from my computer !!!

Just learnt they have a new build of Shark Ultimate 03 and also saw their advertised improvements since 2007.

I'm watching out to see if there'll be any improvement on the new build bcos i also dumped mine when i had some issues with the EA and even lost it to a computer crash but later reordered the new build.

Looking at the new features of the new build, i saw some good modifications and additions which gives an impression that there might be better performance.

so i'm keeping my fingers crossed

Hi,
you can keep your fingers crossed. Like this it will help you TO NOT install their products and so... will save you a lot of money !!! trust me, I have two screenshots and the last one shows how to lose 2 000 EUR in half an hour.
I don't how to post images, if possible, there.

Last edited:
Hi,
you can keep your fingers crossed. Like this it will help you TO NOT install their products and so... will save you a lot of money !!! trust me, I have two screenshots and the last one shows how to lose 2 000 EUR in half an hour.
I don't how to post images, if possible, there.

(laughs) Yeah i understand what you're saying cos i had experienced a bit of it but not the losses actually. I bought their product while it was EA Griffin and had some issues with it and i was compensated with the EA Shark Ultimate. I also had issues with it too and later lost it to system crash. i had to abandon the EA until i stumbled to the website and saw some improvements and new features on the new build and decided to give it a try.

So i'm keeping my fingers crossed on my DEMO only to see if there be an improvement as stated on the website and what i saw myself on the EA.

To post images just click on the Manage Attachment Button and follow the instructions.

If there was someone that had an issue with this EA i was one of them, you can verify on that on the Scam Complaint i made then and how the FPA helped me resolved the issue.

Hi,

how did you obtain something from them ? I don't want to have an EA coming from them (I've bought the 3 of them), as I don't trust them anymore. I just want to be re-imbursed for what I paid as it doesn't work like they say (in fact they nothing, they just take our money). the EA is just making us loosing our money.
The goal of Shark is to catch 8 pips but they often catch the S/L which is 35 pips... as you can see on the attachment the sccreenshot of what took place for my account.
7 Winners and 5 Loses in 34 minutes, which can be great... if T/P were at 35 and S/L at 8 and not the opposite !!!
Hopefully for the last one I have set to trade with 0.1 lot in place of letting the risk management calculate the number of Lots automatically. Then I have completely stopped it and removed it !

I already did a scam complaint but FPA asked me to ask the company for information I've already asked them, so if you can help me taking my money (payment for EAs) back, it would be greatful.

Thanks
Laurent31

P.S. Are there any others who had some experience with them ?

Attachments

• Shark2.jpg
    Shark2.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back