• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Griffin EA Ultimate Forexeasystems Robot

Hi all, nice to be a part of the army.
I bought the Griffin Ultimate Expert Advisor (Robot) on my 500 USD Mini Account. It has never undertaken any trade since i bought it for many many weeks.
Please does anyone know about this product or the manufacturer to ascertain its reliability?

Is my account margin the problem or?
Do I really need to overload my account with lots of thousands before a Robot can take a trade (even if its good or bad trade)?

Its quite sad to watch my account stale and waiting endlessly for the robot to at least make a move.

Fellow armies i need your combat help.

Thanks

Did you ask the company you bought it from? Maybe it has some sort of limitation on minimum trade size. Or maybe there's some final step needed to activate trading.

What's the website of the company that sells this one?

Thanks a lot Pharoah.
I inquired lots and lots and lots of time from the company and it took them a very long exhaustive time before they replied asking for screenshots. Their reply used to be quicker when i wanted to buy the product but after i bought it, the reply takes more and more weeks and no solution till this moment.
Before i bought it, i inquired about the minimal funds and they said 500USD would be ok or at least the brokers minimal would do. I guess it was a sale strategy bcos i told them i have 500 USD budget for my trading account.

I tried the default settings, tweaked the settings and it never took a trade. Then i tried a demo account with 1000USD and it later took only one trade with 7 dollar profit and has not taken any since then. Why?

I emailed about this and they reaffiremd that 500 USD margin or funds is ok and uptill now NO TRADE that is why i need to know if anyone has experienced this or know more about this product. I inquired properly and checked user reviews before i bought this product.

The website is Forexeasystems - Automatic Trading Systems - Manual Trading Strategies - Knowledge for Trader

Thanks

I see they have a Yahoo IM contact. It might be worth trying that. They also have 4 email addresses. Email support and CC the other 3 with questions.

How long ago did you buy it? Did they mention any sort of guarantee?

Thanks a lot. you seem to reply faster than the company do.
I tried emailing the company and using the CC but they dont reply after a very long time. What baffles me is that when i was emailing about the product, they replied instantly.
I bought it over 3weeks plus and i'm not so sure about the guarantee.
I just need to know why its not taken a trade.

I just rechecked previous emails from the company and here's a statement quoted by them on an email they sent me concerning guarantees. . .

"Please understand that we cannot give something like a “profit guarantee” or any other not serous guarantees. But we guarantee that the system will work as advertised and accept refund requests for the case that there is a technical problem what cannot be solved by our team."

What do you think Pharoah? Should i go for a refund? or wait more time to see if the robot would take a trade?

I'd like to know if anyone has this same experience as mine with this Robot or any other and advise me.

Thanks for the help

Failing to ever take a trade would strike me as a technical problem. Send a message to all the email addresses you have for them and tell them you want the problem fixed within 1 week or else a full refund.

At least it isn't losing any money. ;)

Ok Serg.
I'll do just that and get back to you. but the problem is that they take decades to reply and i wish there was a phone number to call but anyway i'll email them. And by the way what do you advise about managed account in comparison to Automated Expert Advisors?

Like EAs, there are a few good ones and a whole pile of bad ones. A good account manager is a rare and wonderful thing.

Don't send your money straight to an account manager. The money should be in a forex account that you control, and there should be an agreement between you, your broker, and the account manager along the lines of letting them trade the account and also letting them withdraw a reasonable percentage of profits. Alternatively, they can manage your account and you send them a monthly fee.

Thanks Pharoah
Hey by the way is ur name actually Pharoah like the biblical pharoah? I actually got an email from Destiny NN Pro Expert Advisor company wherein bestmt4brokers.com advertised their managed account services in alliance with FXDD and FXCM and others

Do you know much about the proficiencies of Destiny's EA products and do you know much about bestmt4brokers.com profile concerning forex services

Back