• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GTCapitalInvestments.com

General discussions of a financial company
All is NOT well with Green Tree!

My issues with Green Tree have been NOT resolved. I did in fact get a portion of my account out -- $10k out of ~$25k, but that was only after they told me to create positive posts here at FPA.

After I posted a positive comment, they sent me my money.

NOW, I want to close out my account entirely for obvious reasons.

I am having to call every day and send threatening emails every week just to have someone call me!

I promised them I would un-do all the good words I wrote if only someone would call me or email me with an update on my account!
They missed their deadline yesterday so here I go...
STAY AWAY FROM GREEN TREE! GET YOUR MONEY OUT ASAP!
REPORT THEM TO FPA and CFTC immediately!:mad:

Last edited:
Green Tree is AWESOME!

Green Tree is AWESOME! I have realized gains beyond my wildest dreams compared to Wall Street. The customer service has been great in getting me my withdrawals in a timely fashon.
THANK YOU GREEN TREE!:)

Beware Of Green Tree!

Green Tree is AWESOME! I have realized gains beyond my wildest dreams compared to Wall Street. The customer service has been great in getting me my withdrawals in a timely fashon.
THANK YOU GREEN TREE!:)

I created this post because the Admin at Green Tree required that I do so in order to get some money from my account. IT'S NOT TRUE!
Please read the other post by Traveler.:unhappy:

Back