• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gtl trading dmcc

I am having an issue with a company
The Gtl tradeup's figureheads...

Look at the following Gtl tradeup's puppets:Colin Lewis ,Palghat PADMANABHAN ,Ranjha SANAULLAH,Asif Ghafor,Muhammad Farid.
This is something else into which research should be done.

It appairs that Mahmood Riaz has a protector in Dubai.
Firstly,the sponsor of Gtl trading dmcc was a guy named DARWISH AHMED ALI AHMED(born in 26 march 1971).Secondly,in the recent Capricorn/Global Tradewaves ltd BVI fraud,Riaz said that he found a new partner(sic!):D who could inject capital(sic!):D in Gtl BVI(now dissolved ).That partner would seem to be a certain Ahmad Darwash.Most likely,they are the same person.
But who is this guy who seems having taken Riaz under his protection in EAU?

I received a reply from the director of Elysianfx and Fido Markets ltd:
----------------------------------------------------
To whom It may concern,

I am not aware of you name or who you are, but I would like to clarify that I have no links to Mahmood Riaz, Infact I have been defrauded by him for USD 150,000 and I have been involved in various cases in Dubai to get my money back from Mahmood Riaz, however my contract was with GTL bvi company and the money was sent to bvi, therefore the UAE regulators did not help me.

I have followed your posts from the start against Mahmood Riaz and GTL Trading DMCC and I am glad to know that someone is trying to put end to this guys criminal activities.

I have no dealings or contact with Mahmood Riaz or anyone linked to GTL Trading, I therefore find it very disturbing that my name and the name of my companies Elysian FX and Fido Markets are being linked to this criminal. I have been working hard to acquire different regulations throughout the world, not to conduct fraud but to establish a brokerage firm who can compete with the best in the world.

I would say it is very unfair your comments linking me to Mahmood Riaz, but not only does this damage my firms name but also my career. If you can put forth one client who has dealt with my firms and has any complaint than by all means you have the right to talk about that. But without no client complain and no link what so ever to the ****ing criminal Mahmood Riaz, is actually very hard to accept. I have no dealings in any way or form with Mahmood Riaz or his GTl companies.

I therefore kindly request you to remove my association with Mahmood Riaz on this thread , Because there is none, if there is any how I can help you or the clients who have been defrauded by Mahmood Riaz, I would be glad to help you. If you want we can have conference call to discuss further, please let me know.

Regards,

S.W.

Last edited:
Do you want to take him up on his offer? You could temporarily remove his name and put it back later if he doesn't offer the help he promises.

Dear Mr S.W.,
I'm pleased to know your point of view.I invite you to join this discussion thread in order to provide useful info and to clarify your position in relation to Riaz and his fraudolent activities (if you prefer,it can also be done,more privately,via pm).
If I will convinced by the argument,I will revise the post that could link you to Riaz's dirty tricks.
Regards

Last edited:
Now,we expect the fraudsters of Gtl trading,to wish a successful and prosperous 2014 for all of us !...:rolleyes:

img gtl.bmp.jpg

I have the feeling that this time,there will be no wishes for the New Year from Gtl.
Maybe,it's because that company has been shutdown...:confused:

Back