• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gtl trading dmcc

I am having an issue with a company
FarmAll Tecnology,Mahmood Riaz et al...

Word is spreading that Mahmood Riaz an his wife/mistress Leila Campana left Dubai for Pakistan.In fact Gtl Trading dmcc would has been shut down in Dubai.It seems these fraudsters acquired several properties and agricultural lands in Pakistan with the stolen clients money.Besides, Mahmood and Leila togheter with Masood Riaz (the Mahmood's brother,that was jailed for fraud some time ago),run a company named FarmAll Technology
FarmAll Technology

Last edited:
Just for info,here some pieces taken from an interesting report by Offshore Alert website, published in august 2013:
JP Funds Cayman umbrella fund hit by another major fraud

[...]In the latest incident, investors in another sub-fund - currency fund Capricorn FXG10 - were
allegedly swindled out of $26.6 million by British Virgin Islands-domiciled Global Tradewaves
Ltd., a purported securities and commodities broker operated by Mahmood Riaz, a Pakistan national
with an address in Dubai, and Waseem Ashraf, a British national with an address in Scotland.[...]

[...]Research by OffshoreAlert indicates that Global Tradewaves is part of a criminal enterprise
comprising companies in several jurisdictions, including Australia, BVI, Dubai, England, New
Zealand, and Switzerland, operating under various names, including Global Tradewaves, GTL
Trading, GTL Financial, GTL Tradeup, DCAP Financial, Trust Securities DMCC, and Elysian FX,
the latter of which appears to be the group's latest scam, operating from a web-site at
Elysian FX | Trade Forex and CFDs with a regulated FSP dealer. Another active site can be found at GTL Trading DMCC. Last year, the media
in Italy reported that Mahmood Riaz was wanted for questioning by local police regarding an
alleged $36 million fraud by Global Tradewaves in which most of the victims were Italians. Apart
from Riaz and Waseem Ashraf, participants in the group appear to include Javaad Waseem, of
Dubai, and Masood Naseeb, who uses an address in Scotland. [...]

[...]Even though Riaz appears to be a serial fraudster with little or no credibility, senior officers of the
JP Funds and Capricorn groups have provided him with glowing "recommendations" that appear in
his profile on the business networking web-site LinkedIn. "I first met Mahmood in 2008 and since
that time we have kept and cultivated an extremely good business relationship which has been
beneficial to both our company's [sic]," wrote Philip Griffiths, Executive Chairman of JP Funds
Group and Director, JP Fund Administration (Cayman) Ltd., on May 18, 2011. "Mahmood is a
pleasure to work with and has always shown integrity and fairness in all our dealings. We are now
involved in a number of projects and I have no reservations in recommending Mahmood as a
business partner." One day earlier, Michael Rasmussen, Risk and Compliance Officer for the
Capricorn Group and Chief Operating Officer of Capricorn Currency Management (Cayman) Ltd.,
had given Riaz similar praise. "Since 2008 Capricorn has developed a strong business relationship
with GTL Trading, and in particular with Mahmood Riaz the company founder and CEO," wrote
Rasmussen. "Mahmood is truely [sic] knowledgable [sic] in building algorithmic trading systems,
integrating them with their FX aggregation platform. The fact that he is very personable makes it a
pleasure to work with him."[...]

Even the best regulators take many months, if not years to take action. Everyone needs to complaint to any and all applicable regulators. Not doing so makes 100% sure that the regulator will do nothing.

Even the best regulators take many months, if not years to take action. Everyone needs to complaint to any and all applicable regulators. Not doing so makes 100% sure that the regulator will do nothing.
That is quite right.I hope these regulatory authorities would make a bit of an effort.The problem is that these fraudsters,normally operate in the “gray area” of the law and they took advantage of the fake international regulators.

Saad Waseem and Fidomarkets

Saad Waseem claimed his company has nothing to do with Mahmood Riaz and his big scams.I imagine that might very well be the case,even though I still have some concerns.Indeed,the website isn't working properly
FIDO Markets
More details here:
Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam
Analysis Details:-
“Although this website appears to be based in United States there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk”

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information".

I stumbled on this thread while doing some research on a job opportunity which recently came to my attention. A quick Google led me to this registration list for a derivatives trade show, which indicates that Alessandro Spinardi and Marco Duquette are senior employees of the company in question, Audacity Capital DMCC, based in Dubai.

Interestingly the MD, Harold Duineveld, appears to be legitimate as far as I can tell - not sure what to make of that.

I stumbled on this thread while doing some research on a job opportunity which recently came to my attention. A quick Google led me to this registration list for a derivatives trade show, which indicates that Alessandro Spinardi and Marco Duquette are senior employees of the company in question, Audacity Capital DMCC, based in Dubai.

Interestingly the MD, Harold Duineveld, appears to be legitimate as far as I can tell - not sure what to make of that.

Alessandro Spinardi and his partner Marco Duquette have been linked to the Resolute Capital Growth Fund case and the Gforex/Gtl Trading fraud case.
Go and have a look at this blog:
Gtl trading,Gforex, Mahmood Riaz, Claudio di Fonzo & Co.: Gforex, Gtl Trading,Di Fonzo, Riaz, Spinardi, Duquette:anatomia di una truffa

Gtl trading,Gforex, Mahmood Riaz, Claudio di Fonzo & Co.: Alessandro Spinardi e Marco Duquette:la strana coppia
Put the Italian text of these articles through Google Translator for some interesting reading (albeit in rather patchy English, but the gist of it will be obvious).

Audacity Capital DMCC

I tried to get specific information about Audacity Capital dmcc,but nothing...:confused:
Either way,I think there is something fishy about that company...
Unfortunately,I always smell the rat when Alessandro Spinardi and Marco Duquette are involved...:)

Back