• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gtl trading dmcc

I am having an issue with a company
Mahmood Riaz,Claudio Di Fonzo and Alessandro Spinardi are tried in criminal court

I have now learnt that Riaz,Di Fonzo and Spinardi,all three, are charged and tried for bankruptcy fraud and other financial crimes at Criminal Court of Milan.The trial started a few days ago after the preliminary hearings

p.txt.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, are there any links whereby we may be able to confirm the hearings in Milan, like newspaper clips or even better a Court hearing link? Could be useful as the chase is still ongoing in other foreign jurisdictions? Thanks

Having been at the 'coalface' of this debacle (as a client) involving GTL Tradeup I have been driving hard to see thorough investigations are conducted. I now have a faint glimmer of hope, as I know that ASIC are in the closing stages of quite extensive investigations and enforcement proceedings may well be pending on various individuals? I estimate we are about two months away from official publication of this news. Any developments from any other parties globally will of course assist us providing we can substantiate the details? Let's keep the momentum rolling on this now as certain individuals have to be stopped in their tracks before the same 'copybook' tactics are adopted in another part of the globe. I am particularly keen on any lead to verify the hearings in Milan please? Thanks

Hi, are there any links whereby we may be able to confirm the hearings in Milan, like newspaper clips or even better a Court hearing link? Could be useful as the chase is still ongoing in other foreign jurisdictions? Thanks
Hi nickinoz,unfortunately,on that matter,there're no direct links currently.Anyhow, the trial for Riaz has been set for march 27.
With regard to Di Fonzo and Spinardi(Gforex),there will be different process steps,because they asked for a plea bargaining.

Thanks very much for this info dubaiscam. Now armed with the specific date I am going to try and narrow down the exact Court and this in itself may provide some more grounds for us? I already attempted to scan the courts for details of the hearing, but there were so many different locations for them I didn't succeed. I will be grateful for any updates, no matter how trivial they may seem? Very grateful for your response.

Thanks very much for this info dubaiscam. Now armed with the specific date I am going to try and narrow down the exact Court and this in itself may provide some more grounds for us? I already attempted to scan the courts for details of the hearing, but there were so many different locations for them I didn't succeed. I will be grateful for any updates, no matter how trivial they may seem? Very grateful for your response.
The exact court is:Tribunale di Milano - 3° sezione penale.
The criminal procedure registration number is: Rgnr 73189/2010/21

Thanks very much for this useful info. Australian 'enforcement proceedings' will be known within a month from now, but these ones are likely to be directed at 'fall guy' Aussie Director/s, not the main protagonist for the meantime.

I have tried without success to obtain some follow up info on the progress of this trial. Guardia di Finanza very difficult to make contact with due to language barriers. Does anyone have any further info regarding the results of the hearings please? I am purely guessing that Riaz did not attend anyway?

Regarding the court case in Milan,one accused,Alessandro Spinardi took the plea bargain and was sentenced to prison for 3 and half years. The hearing for his co-defendant,Claudio Di Fonzo,will be forthcoming. With regard to the major defendant, Mahmood Riaz,the hearing was postponed until june.

Regarding the court case in Milan,one accused,Alessandro Spinardi took the plea bargain and was sentenced to prison for 3 and half years. The hearing for his co-defendant,Claudio Di Fonzo,will be forthcoming. With regard to the major defendant, Mahmood Riaz,the hearing was postponed until june.

Thanks for this interesting update. Without wanting to stretch the friendship too far do you happen to have any names of the Prosecutors or some form of contact associated with these trials as it could be of use to the investigations ongoing in Oz? Tks very much once again.

Back