• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gtl trading dmcc

I am having an issue with a company
Hello fellas,
a friend asked me to take a look in this dirty affair about GTL, and here are a few things you should need to know.
Mahmood Riaz- who is this mysterious Pakistan guy so beloved in the Emirates? He left Pakistan after several problems with justice (and leaving his brother and “partner” Masood Riaz in jail), between them he was linked to a company named “Dollar East” where he was one of the owners. Due to his several problems with justice in Pakistan, he landed in Dubai, where he was under the protection of his sponsor Ahmed al Darwish, partnership with him for the first of many “GTL's” Gtl Machinery.
Under the protection of this guy he started to make his business in Dubai, founding companies in Switzerland, Belize, BVI, Australia, United Kingdom and running all of them from his headquarters in the Emirates.
The number of scams he is carrying on from there is huge, in Switzerland using a HSBC account improperly with the protection of a guy Stephen Howarth who covered for him inside the Geneva Bank he did take money from his customers and… well send it elsewhere…
He travels a lot and moves his family to UK, where he pretends to have a job in a company named Roberts Support Service, just to have a fake salary and pay his mortgage and taxes.
In Gforex he seems to be taken by two guys Alessandro Spinardi and Marco Duquette, who were already kicked out from a Hedge Fund “Resolute Capital Growth”, soon to be dead without money. They started to work with him in Italy and then moved directly to Dubai.
In GTL DMCC we meet another guy Irfan Amanat, with his brother and his family (all well known to the courts of U.S.A.), he cooperates strictly with Mr. Riaz, and has an active role in GTL DMCC, where he has the role of CTO and attracts several customers.
What happened to most of those customers we already know.
When times started to get rough, the Amanat moved away and gained the ownership of Fyshe Horton Finney, historical company regulated by the FSA in the UK, while in Dubai they joined Spinardi and Duquette in a new project named Bridge DMCC, and they keep their cooperation with Riaz more “private”.
Nowadays Riaz is pushing a lot his Australian new venture, due to all the troubles he is having in Dubai. Gtl DMCC seems to work without a proper brokerage license, even if it seems still headquarters of the group, and for example is acting as Prime Broker for Hedge Funds like the one managed from Swiss company Capricorn in the Cayman Islands, who knows if all the money supposed to be AUM really is all there.

Soon to be updated.

PE

Hi P.Eye,
thank you very much,your participation is very interesting and instructive.
With regards to Alessandro Spinardi,managing director in Gforex with Claudio di Fonzo,this shifty guy, also launched another mysterious company, named Equis,based in Luxembourg,with his "partners",Marco Duquette,Claudio di Fonzo and Mahmood Riaz.
http://www.etat.lu/memorial/2010/C/Pdf/c0615233.pdf
(go to Equis s.à.r.l.).

Attachments

• Verbale C.d.A. del 6.05.2011.pdf
    310.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
dubai scam

hi all,

mr riaz is no 1 fraud from pakistan he takes money from clients and never gives them back.
clients and customers don't ever give invest in gtltrading dubai and gtltradeup Australia
he has open gtltradeup in australia regulated with ASIC
Australian don't even trade with this guy.
be carefull there are many other brokers and banks

www.gtltardeup.com
GTL Trading DMCC

are the links all is fake these people don't have proper system for risk management

[langtitle=it]Ma il curatore fallimentare Zanetti (di Milano) e il giudice La Manna (del Tribunale Fallimentare di Milano) sanno ?[/langtitle]

[QUOTE = dubaiscam; 89456] Ciao P.Eye, grazie mille, la vostra partecipazione è molto interessante e istruttivo. Per quanto riguarda Alessandro Spinardi, amministratore delegato in Gforex con Claudio di Fonzo, questo tizio sfuggente, ha anche lanciato un'altra società misteriosa, Equis nome, con sede in Lussemburgo, con i suoi "partner", Marco Duquette, Claudio di Fonzo e Mahmood Riaz. http://www.etat.lu/memorial/2010/C... www.etat.lu/memorial/2010/C/Pdf/c0615233.pdf

Immagine.bmp.jpg
Ma il curatore fallimentare (Dott. ZANETTI di Milano) e il Giuduce del Tribunale di Milano (La Manna) sanno che Riaz e Di Fonzo sono soci nella società EQUIS S.a.r.l. ?

www.etat.lu/memorial/2010/C/Pdf/c0615233.pdf

Looks like Equis s.à.r.l. is nowadays a “dead” company.
I think these guys,likely, set up Equis with the aim of doing scams and tricks.Afterwards,something happened,so “Mr.” Riaz resigned a few mounths later and this “business” has never started.

Last edited:
hi all,

mr.riaz has invested lots of money in pakistan to open tractor factory sources says 20/30 crores.
in australia too.
miss leila manages australia
he is uneducated he has taken money from clients cheated them with losses which are not there
sources say he has taken another 16 million from one client and not returning
the same logic he used to cheat italians
wonder with zero profit he is running bussiness from clients money
he does have enough brain to hide money he has hidden it somewhere does not want to give
when we will get justice
somone called ps joseph has helped him to hide money
fraudsters running bussinees on client money

[QUOTE = magrag; 89654] Ciao a tutti, mr.riaz ha investito un sacco di soldi in Pakistan per aprire fonti fabbrica di trattori dice 20/30 crore. in Australia. Miss leila gestisce australia è ignorante ha preso i soldi dai clienti truffati con le perdite che non ci sono fonti dicono che ha preso altri 16 milioni da un cliente e non restituendo la stessa logica ha usato per ingannare gli italiani chiedono con zero profitto che è in esecuzione bussiness da parte dei clienti i soldi che ha abbastanza cervello per nascondere il denaro ha nascosto da qualche parte non vuole dare quando avremo giustizia somone chiamato ps joseph lo ha aiutato a nascondere i truffatori di denaro in esecuzione bussinees sul denaro client [/ QUOTE]

Sono uno dei 400 risparmiatori coinvolti nella truffa GTL-Gforex. Desidero sapere se c'è qualcuno in grado di fornire indicazioni utili per il recupero dei nostri soldi. Noto che Riaz è molto conosciuto come truffatore e mi domando come mai nessuna Autorità è ancora intervenuta per arrestarlo.

Sono uno dei 400 risparmiatori coinvolti nella truffa GTL-Gforex. Desidero sapere se c'è qualcuno in grado di fornire indicazioni utili per il recupero dei nostri soldi. Noto che Riaz è molto conosciuto come truffatore e mi domando come mai nessuna Autorità è ancora intervenuta per arrestarlo.
It's likely that Gforex representatives or rather mr.Claudio di Fonzo and mr.Alessandro Spinardi are also involved in this huge fraud,so they are not filed any convincing legal document in Dubai Courts.
Here's why the authorities are not taking measures to stop Mahmmod Riaz.

Last edited:
Grazie infinite per le sue preziose informazioni. Le chiedo che cosa farebbe Lei al nostro posto, visto che i soldi dovrebbero essere in possesso di Riaz? Grazie.

Back