• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gtl trading dmcc

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Guys

there are over 100 (mainly) Italians who have been scammed by GForex and the GTL group: it is alleged that funds were paid to a company in switzerland and then disappeared to another company of the GTL Tradewaves group, either in Dubai or in BVI.

The group of Italian investors are mounting a legal action using a reputable International law firm with expertise in FX Trading scams, which means that the legal costs are kept to a minimum. We are going to report the crimes to the authorites and name all directors of GForex + the people behind GTL in the criminal complaint. At the same time, the lawyers are also planning to issue civil proceedings to obtain a seizure order of all assets of the companies until clarity is made by the Court

GForex and GTL are blaming each other and have done so for a long time, now its time for the Court to decide where our funds have disappeared: there is more than €25mln of investors' funds missing, and maybe more if other countries have been targeted by the same companies.

The Public Prosecution has promised to our lawyers that they are about to launch an international arrest warrant against all parties concerned who are not resident in Italy and this will be a matter of days, maybe a couple of weeks.

If anyone is a victim of the same problem or has lost money in GForex, get in touch with me on this forum or email me.

Marco

Stiamo costituendo un gruppo per adire le vie legali sia civili che penali contro le societa' che hanno causato le perdite: a tal fine abbiamo gia' contattato uno studio legale internzionale con sedi anche in Italia che ha deciso di seguirci

piu' saremo, meno saranno le spese legali per cui chi fosse interessato ad aderire mi puo' contattare qui sul forum o via email privatamente

Buongiorno , ci sono anche io Paolo Pasquni, , bene anche io come tanti altri sono rimasto incastrato in questa brutta vicenda.....

come possiamo veramente sensibilizzare i tanti rimasti fregati ???

Aiutiamoci a vicenda altrimenti saremo solo piccoli coglioni disperati....

saluto...

Global Tradewaves: what a "great" company!...

Looks like gtltrading, gtlforex, and gtltradeup are all part of GTL Group, aka Global Tradewaves.
Ok,I know it.But this bucketshop is now dissolved.
Commercial register and SOGC publications for Global Tradewaves SA en liquidation Route de Pré-Bois 20 1217 Meyrin CH Number CH17030306320
His liquidator and ceo,was a Mr. Waseem Asharf,a pakistani guy,who was,besides,director at Finex Care ltd,another scam company that has been shutted down.
Free company financial check on FINEX CARE LTD. Free company accounts. Companies House information
The question now is:what the hell are Global Treadewaves and Gtl trading?A financial group or a pirate's lair?A rhetorical question,obviously...

The Alì Babà's broker:new developments?...

It would've happened a month ago...
according to rumors the judicial authority of Dubai,called mahmood Riaz to account for all this financial fraud (this would be the second or third call),
Riaz had not presented himself to the authorities,but...on 24 december,it seems that another "great guy" of Gtltrading,went there and filed a documents whose contents are confidential.
Boh!...I've the feeling these pakistani guys are taking the piss as well :(

Alì Babà's bedouin broker...

I just received this claim by many italians investors(sorry for bad english).

The undersigned ……………... as a private investor entrusted their savings to the Company GFOREX S.p.a. Milan.
GFOREX has invested them in the financial center of Dubai through the GTL Trading, a company that has headed by Riaz Mahmood. The above GTL Trading has received a significant credit in Dubai so as to be able to obtain substantial gains on the money invested by the Italians.
For reasons still unclear, Mr. Riaz, conduct and assuming a very serious indeed lawful and financially, did not return the money of Italian investors through GFOREX spa, causing, for what it is to the writer, the failure of the GFOREX s..pa.
The allegations advanced at the Dubai Court against Riaz and his company for months and are still without result. Perhaps due to problems of discrimination against foreign investors? Perhaps because they are not Arab money?
The failure of GFOREX s.p.a. Italian retail investors has caused estimated damage of over thirty-six million dollars!
Who protects Riaz?
Who does not want for clarification of the relationship between GFOREX S.pA., GTL TRADING AND Riaz?
Because the proceedings against Riaz has stagnated?
And this is the confidence that the Government of Dubai wants to give to foreign investment, the investors who believed the seriousness of the financial authorities in Dubai?
We are deeply disappointed BY THE GOVERNMENT OF DUBAI AND ITS JUDGES!
We ask you for action because THIS SCANDAL ENDS! For months, Italians investors have been silent with confidence. NOW TIME IS ENDED .
Savers will give maximum circulation to each other because the responsible pay and also why this scam does not end in silence, and also to warn investors of the future unreliability of Dubai as a place to invest!

We punish Riaz and his accomplices!

Signed: ……………………………………

A picture is worth a thousand words...
mahmood-riaz.jpg

Last edited:
Gtl trading dmcc,aka Gtl network,aka...Alì Babà and the forty thieves

gtl trading dmcc goodfellas:

mahmood riaz
waseem ashraf
asim shah
saad waseem
tariq mahmood
munaza sikender
fahim rashid

here you have the attachments of case info to the Public Prosecution of Dubai and an article on Corriere della Sera

Attachments

• request status.bmp.jpg
    request status.bmp.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 43
  • CORRIEREFC_NAZIONALE_WEB(2011_12_09)_Page41.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back