• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gtl trading dmcc

I am having an issue with a company
C'è qualcuno in grado di suggerire le iniziative da intraprendere per recuperare i nostri soldi?

A class action against Bank of Italy and Consob (italian regulators)???

Gforex, si pensa alla class action | Economia Web

(translate web by Google)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 400 they lost 26 million. They think of acting against those who authorized the operator.
About 26 million disappeared into thin air and 400 Italian investors defrauded, for an amount that exceeds the average 60 thousand euros each. These are the numbers of crack Gforex, a company specializing in the foreign exchange, the protagonist of yet another episode of savings betrayed. And 'an intricate story, that of Gforex on which you are still unable to clarify, more than a year away from bankruptcy.
FROM MILAN TO DUBAI. Neither the judiciary, which is investigating, or the same victims of the scam were indeed able (at least for now) to unravel the complexities of money incanalatisi of different international tracks: from Milan to Switzerland up to the UAE, ending in pockets of Riaz Mahmood, a strange man of Pakistani origin who lives and works in Dubai. It 'just Riaz and his Gtl trading (a platform for trading of currencies) that Gforex has given in recent years the task of carrying out operations on behalf of its clients, whose money was collected through a network of financial advisors and then invested in various management on the foreign exchange market (Forex), with different risk profiles. Last year, however, in this complex mechanism has jammed something: in May of 2011, the fact Gforex said it suddenly all customers that their money was locked, for problems with its counterpart in Dubai, namely the gtl of Riaz, who had prohibited access to its platform, but did not return a euro of amounts received under management from Italy.
THE BEGINNING OF CALVARY. From then on, for 400 savers is a real ordeal began in a few months, Gforex was forced to take the books to court and declare bankruptcy and the company's founder, Claudio Di Fonzo (behind a manager with some brief consulting experience at Webegg, and how the marketing person Popolare di Lodi) has been stated also a victim of a scam. The responsibilities of the crack, according to Di Fonzo, it would all be attributed to Riaz who, among other things, today continues to operate unhindered in Dubai, with quite diverse businesses, ranging from finance to agriculture. Gforex customers, however, are not willing to let go: want it back the money even if their hopes fade with each passing day. After have crept in bankruptcy liabilities of the company and have made several complaints to the Prosecutor of Milan, now finished the 400 investors in the network of concrete answers Riaz asked: "Since we no longer heard the judiciary," says a client of the company that resides in the province of Agrigento, "and we do not know at what point you see any international rogatory started to ask for the bill to Riaz."
BUSINESS IN LUXEMBOURG. However, the 400 savers demand answers even betrayed by Di Fonzo who says he was duped by the owner of the Trading Gtl, although it was his business partner.
In 2010, in fact, Di Fonzo together at the same Riaz founded a company with limited liability in Luxembourg: Equis GmbH, which has as its object the acquisition of social equity through mutual funds specialize.
Moreover, even after writing to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and several MPs, now customers do not exclude the Gforex even start a class action (collective legal action) against the supervisors, who would not have adequately controlled the activities of Di Fonzo and associates. Gforex was in fact an agent duly authorized by the Bank of Italy to operate in the trading of currencies.

Grazie a Dubaiscam per le dettagliate informazioni. In linea di massima sono cose che già conosciamo. Quello che è importante sapere è quale strada seguire per raggiungere il nostro obiettivo: recuperare i soldi. A chi potremmo riviolgerci, cosa fare concretamente per costringere Riaz a restituire il malloppo? Chi può intervenire per risolvere questa vicenda? Qualsiasi consiglio è bene accetto!

Grazie a Dubaiscam per le dettagliate informazioni. In linea di massima sono cose che già conosciamo. Quello che è importante sapere è quale strada seguire per raggiungere il nostro obiettivo: recuperare i soldi. A chi potremmo riviolgerci, cosa fare concretamente per costringere Riaz a restituire il malloppo? Chi può intervenire per risolvere questa vicenda? Qualsiasi consiglio è bene accetto!

Please note that,this is not a legal counseling service.
Having said this,in my opinion,italian investors scammed by GTL/GFOREX need a law firm that he's able to follow this case not only in EAU but also to hear any word about the investigation in Milan. and in Swiss.
The transfer of founds from Italy to Swiss and Dubai or other location in a far-off land,needs to be investigated.

Grazie per il suggerimento. Un forum ha lo scopo di mettere in contatto persone interessate alla stessa problematica. Aiuta a riflettere, ad avere aggiornamenti, suggerimenti, ad approfondire tematiche diverse. Questo forum lo fa in maniera eccellente. I partecipanti alle varie discussioni sono molto informati e di un elevato livello di professionalità. E' quindi una buona occasione per chiedere pareri e suggerimenti per la risoluzione di determinati problemi. L'esperienza di chi conosce bene certe realtà ed il mercato finanziario (specie quello speculativo e truffaldino), può contribuire ad aiutare chi è finito nelle grinfie di qualche truffatore. In questo senso è stato lanciato l'appello. Non per ottenere una consulenza legale. Questa doveva essere assicurata dallo studio legale Al Maarif, ritenuto uno dei migliori a Dubai. Ma visti i risultati deludenti, penso proprio che dovremo cambiare studio legale.

Come si fa ad avere conferma ufficiale che a carico di Riaz e della GTL è in corso un procedimento giudiziario?

Listen! Al Maarif acted in the interests of Gforex and not of yours .Well, Gforex could be,most likely, involved in this cheat, seeing as Di Fonzo and his fellas are hiding something from their customers.That's for sure.
What's more,Di Fonzo didn't pay for the entire amount,the fee initially sought by Al Maarif.
I want to make it clear that it's of fundamental importance the prosecution office of Milan asks certain guys as Claudio di Fonzo, Alessandro Spinardi and others Riaz's “partners” and looks into the accounting records and the traceability of Gforex's financial transactions.

La Guardia di Finanza di Milano sta raccogliendo tutte le prove per dimostare la bancarotta fraudolenta. Questo reato coinvolgerebbe Di Fonzo, Spinardi e anche Riaz. Alla base ci sarebbe la società Equis registrata in Lussemburgo. In questo caso anche Riaz verrebbe coinvolto in un processo che si svolgerebbe in Italia. Solo la restituzione immediata di tutti i soldi agli investitori italiani potrebbe evitare questo processo. Viceversa RIAZ ed i suoi compari rischiano più di 10 anni di carcere oltre al sequestro di tutti i beni intestati a loro o a società collegate.

La Guardia di Finanza di Milano sta raccogliendo tutte le prove per dimostare la bancarotta fraudolenta. Questo reato coinvolgerebbe Di Fonzo, Spinardi e anche Riaz. Alla base ci sarebbe la società Equis registrata in Lussemburgo. In questo caso anche Riaz verrebbe coinvolto in un processo che si svolgerebbe in Italia. Solo la restituzione immediata di tutti i soldi agli investitori italiani potrebbe evitare questo processo. Viceversa RIAZ ed i suoi compari rischiano più di 10 anni di carcere oltre al sequestro di tutti i beni intestati a loro o a società collegate.
That's a good news but,if that is true...
During a meeting that has taken place in Rome last week,a lawyer of Riaz's,told some Gforex customers' representatives, that the Prosecution Office of Milan,could take the decison to drop the charges for criminal bankruptcy because there's no evidence, Gtl cheated Gforex.And that isn't a good news... obviously,if that is true...
It would only mean Gforex(Claudio Di Fonzo & Co.)and Gtltrading dmcc(Mahmood Riaz & Co.)are a party to this fraud.
Have you heard any word regarding this issue?

Last edited:
hello all,
one of friend in dubai mentioned that there s no legal action against riaz so he runaway.
his new site GTL Tradeup - Beyond ECN seems to be joke all for none
log complian with dmcc that he runs gtlforex no license
investors dont invest we have lost huge money with guy seems he is n search of fish
introducing money mangers by gtltradeup beware people

Back