GTOptions cheated on me! They won't return my money back.

alerubis

Recruit
Last Thursday (June 2nd 2016) I wanted to invest $250USD in binary options to give them a try. When I was contacted by ANGEL MORALES from that company he told me that I could be promoted to silver level and they will give me a bonus. He never told me that my credit card would be charged. He cheated me. Then another advisor contacted me and told me to make some movements. He lost half of the money, the bonus they gave me. Now I want my money back. I asked for a withdrawal and they tell me I must have an amount equivalent to my money plus the bonus. Now I'm in big trouble because I have this big charge in my credit card that I can't pay. Please I need help!!!!

Its just 8 days, Go to Credit Card Support asap and ask them for the charge back . Share everything with Credit Card customer support and PLEASE do it fast.

Last Thursday (June 2nd 2016) I wanted to invest $250USD in binary options to give them a try. When I was contacted by ANGEL MORALES from that company he told me that I could be promoted to silver level and they will give me a bonus. He never told me that my credit card would be charged. He cheated on me.My credit card was charged for $2000USD!!! Then another advisor contacted me and told me to make some movements. He lost half of the money, the bonus they gave me ($2500USD). Now I want my money back. I asked for a withdrawal and they tell me I must have an amount equivalent to my money plus the bonus. Now I'm in big trouble because I have this big charge in my credit card that I can't pay. Please I need help!!!!

I keep calling and calling and they are not answering my calls any more. I already asked my credit card not to recognize the charges, explaining them I've been scammed.

Not just customer support. Ask to speak to their fraud department. The people there are MUCH more likely to understand the finer nuances of fraud than regular support agents.

Report back here about what they say.

Back