GTOPTIONS scammers!!!

Sunny Miami

Private
Please be aware of this company, I've been a victim of this so called GTOPTIONS Binary Traders, they won't give you your earnings back will hold your money, and will tell you that they already sent it to you, and that maybe your bank is holding the money, lies, lies, every day is a different fairy tale, but your money lost in the air,
On July 26, I opened the account with $3.000 they gave me $3.000 bonus, between the next weeks after downs and ups on trading, I reach a considerably amount of earnings, well it was the time to pick up my profits, on September 13, I posted a withdrawal for $2.500 and......here comes the hell, they took away the bonuses, ok with me, was their money, I just wanted my profits, on September 26, my bank acc. shows $1.000 as a return money not as a deposit, I called them several times they didn't answer my calls, not even my broker agent Mr. Frank Sanchez, then contact them via chat from another server, they told me that the sent the money, and that I will get rest of the money maybe later, I asked them for the tracking or confirmation number of the transfer they don't provide me with any, asked them for their account dep. phone number they don't provide it either, I've talked with my broker agent by phone, he said that that is accounting dep. business, talked with Oscar, Alfred, via chat several times this week, but they play with me like a ping-pong ball. Please somebody help me to file a case against this scammers, I am really so mad.
Anybody who can give me any idea how to get my money back please write to me, will be grateful forever.

If you haven't already done it, go ahead and leave them a nice shiny 1 star review.

Then send an email to every address you have for them. Invite them to join this discussion thread.

Thank you! Pharaoh, of course I will leave a nice shiny 1 star review to them.
and will invite them to: (support@gtoptions.com) to join this discussion thread, if they are not guilty they will answer,
if not, anyway I will continue with my case.

Ok, will do that too, I'd talked to customer service, but I think that fraud dep. will do better.
Thank you.

GTOptions under new customer service management

Please be aware of this company, I've been a victim of this so called GTOPTIONS Binary Traders, they won't give you your earnings back will hold your money, and will tell you that they already sent it to you, and that maybe your bank is holding the money, lies, lies, every day is a different fairy tale, but your money lost in the air,
On July 26, I opened the account with $3.000 they gave me $3.000 bonus, between the next weeks after downs and ups on trading, I reach a considerably amount of earnings, well it was the time to pick up my profits, on September 13, I posted a withdrawal for $2.500 and......here comes the hell, they took away the bonuses, ok with me, was their money, I just wanted my profits, on September 26, my bank acc. shows $1.000 as a return money not as a deposit, I called them several times they didn't answer my calls, not even my broker agent Mr. Frank Sanchez, then contact them via chat from another server, they told me that the sent the money, and that I will get rest of the money maybe later, I asked them for the tracking or confirmation number of the transfer they don't provide me with any, asked them for their account dep. phone number they don't provide it either, I've talked with my broker agent by phone, he said that that is accounting dep. business, talked with Oscar, Alfred, via chat several times this week, but they play with me like a ping-pong ball. Please somebody help me to file a case against this scammers, I am really so mad.
Anybody who can give me any idea how to get my money back please write to me, will be grateful forever.

Hi Sunny,

Wow that sounds so frustrating! I know for a fact that GTOptions has undergone a number of changes since your post - including an all new customer service department. If you Facebook message your Trader ID to facebook.com/GTOptions I am certain they will look into the matter. As far as the bonuses are concerned, you can see in their terms and conditions that you have to meet a certain trading volume to receive bonuses.

Back