GTP Capital is a scam broker

Mandla

Recruit
I applied to withdraw my money and they are not answering my calls and responding to my emails. Broker name is Alice and his partner is James. They are not licensed and regulated. Stay away from this broker they will clean you dry

How much did you deposit? When did you deposit? How did you deposit?

How much did you deposit? When did you deposit? How did you deposit?
$250 account balance now sitting at $2379 after few trades (not sure if the trades were also fake). Deposited via credit card its been over 4 weeks.

4 weeks shouldn't be a problem unless your country has terrible consumer protection rules. Go ahead and contact your card's issuing bank right away. Talk to the fraud or disputes department. Explain how the broker is fraudulently blocking your ability to withdraw and ask about a chargeback.

$250 account balance now sitting at $2379 after few trades (not sure if the trades were also fake). Deposited via credit card its been over 4 weeks.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Good news their general manager called me and all my queries were resolved. He explainef why the delay and apologized for the issues i was having. Maybe they are legit after all

Good news their general manager called me and all my queries were resolved. He explainef why the delay and apologized for the issues i was having. Maybe they are legit after all
You mean to say you got your withdrawal and you have no issue with them now, right?

Back