GUILTY # 2018-022 | Laura7799 vs Trade2Get.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade2Get.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laura7799

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Trade2Get.com

My Case is: I invested money on the platform in July 2017, initial investment was minimum of 300USD and was contacted by Trade2get, Jordan Kramer identifying himself as my account manager. He requested and additional deposit of 5K for the Whole Foods and Amazon Merger. I was skeptical about sending that amount of money to risk on a single investment. Then I was persuaded to follow a financial plan using Risk Management Strategy for gradual growth (attached). Each trading session exposed a limited amount of funds each week with a plan to be able to withdraw a defined amount in October 2017 It would be maximum amount allowed that would not include the bonus money as per conversations with David Strauss. (Apparently Jordan left and David was my new account manager.) My account did grow as planned to nearly 17K but when I requested a withdrawal it was refused. This was a planned withdrawal. I lost contact with David Strauss and received a call from a different broker, namely Benjamin following my withdrawal request. He demanded that I make an additional deposit of 5K for a guaranteed return of $2500 within a few days. I declined the offer, he became angry and hung up the phone. Shortly after that call I found that there were 15K (screen shot attached) of trades placed on my account for Apple and Amazon that were not due to expire for months with a balance of $1860.00. I sent countless emails to Support at Trade2get. They sent messaged back indicating that they requested a supervisor to contact me. I never received a call and am not giving up until they send me a refund. I requested the balance of $1860.00 in attempt to regain some of my losses and was ignored. I wasted a great deal of time and should be compensated for lost time as well as interest on my deposits. More importantly, they should not be allowed to solicit business for FAKE Trades.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Laura7799 on 02/14/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/24/17 the last contact was on 02/14/18

Details: I sent numerous emails with reply from Trade2get support that they requested a supervisor to contact me. They are no longer answering my emails and probably think I will get tired and move on. I will continue to seek justice and the return of my full deposit amounts plus interest and compensation for my time wasted. I am willing to continue to work toward helping people like myself that fall victim to this type of scam. I also received an email from Jordan Kramer, AKA Jordan Reed with a video of a newborn that I believe was a scamming tactic. I hope I am wrong about that. I would hope that he wouldn't as far as send a video of a baby that was not really his to persuade me to invest. I tried to reach the people below by email and Skype without success. There is no longer a chat option on the website that was accessible in July of 2017. I tried to find the real address and owner but that I do not believe that is public information. Also, the phone numbers listed are not accepting calls.

Company representatives' emails: Support Support <support@trade2get.com>
Benjamin Bloom <benjamin.b@trade2get.com>
Jordan Kramer <jordan.k@trade2get.com>
David Strauss <david.strauss@trade2get.com>

Attachments

• thumbnail_Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 7-1.07.59 PM.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 5
  • thumbnail_Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 7-1.14.29 PM.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 5k.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 4
Please send an email to all the addresses you have for Trade2Get. Include the link to your Scam Alerts thread (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/attention-trade2get-scam.54108/). Do not give them the link to this Traders Court case thread. They can't see it yet.

Ask them to come and join the conversation in the Scam Alerts thread. Ask them to explain their actions.

Please post an update in both threads when you've sent the invitation.

I have not heard from any email contacts so it's time to move forward with my claim and hopefully stop Trade2get from ripping off anymore people.

Did you specifically invite them to your Scam Alerts thread? If so, when did you send that invitation.

I sent the invitations in a group emails yesterday on 2/15/17 with no reply to date. One was returned undelivered. May not work for Trade2get or changed his email address.

Is this case under investigation? I am not sure what else I am supposed to do. I received a message regarding FAQs but that does not seem to apply to me as I have submitted complaint, review and case information.

Hello,

My apologies for the delay. You can only see this case, but there are many others in the folder. Somehow I missed yours. Are you still around?

If the deposits were made by credit card, talk to the fraud department at the bank which issued the card. Ask if a chargeback for failure to perform promised services is possible.

I've just emailed the formal FPA invitatation to Trade2Get. Jordan and David's addresses bounced. The other 2 seem to still be working.

Please post an update on Tuesday the 6th to let me know if you've heard anything back or not. If there has been no progress by then, this can move to Open Cases.

Back