GUILTY # 2018-022 | Laura7799 vs Trade2Get.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade2Get.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am ready to do what ever it takes to prosecute the people who own Trade2get.com and Genevaoption.com
for decieptful scamming tactics, they should be shut down. I'm hoping enough people see my online posts and ads to stay far away from their platforms.

I am ready to do what ever it takes to prosecute the people who own Trade2get.com and Genevaoption.com
for decieptful scamming tactics, they should be shut down. I'm hoping enough people see my online posts and ads to stay far away from their platforms.
Laura, I have also been scammed by GenevaOptions. I have tried legal action but they can't seem to trace them. If you get any more information about these companies, please let us know.

Laura, I have also been scammed by GenevaOptions. I have tried legal action but they can't seem to trace them. If you get any more information about these companies, please let us know.
I have tried to get FPA's help and will not give up until justice is served to these scammers. I wonder how do these scammers sleep at night? Also, there is more onfo on the preview page of this thread about the sister companies and the owners. Let's work together to shut them down!

Back