GUILTY - Case# 2011-001 | Gonzzo vs www.Investtechfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 93.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why

Not that I should have to justify why I formed this opinion.. but... The posts on these cases are both so one sided. I find it hard to believe that someone is guilty if they say they are actively in negotiations. Besides, I think that a scam finding could be detrimental for any current clients and that is who I care about.

Hi Mathew22,

How about because these current clients got fed up with all the never ending delays from Investtechfx? How about because Investtechfx was given plenty of time to negotiate and a vote was the only way to apply some pressure to get them to settle?

Court cases don't result in an automatic scam finding.

Indeed looks strange - some 12 hrs ago I saw just few No Guilty votes.
4 if I remember it right?

I understand others may have different view and I have absolutely nothing against it.

But strange all of sudden over 20 people vote unison against majority...

In my conversation with InvestTechFX this last week we were discussing the options (which have not changed) and when I continued to reject their proposals of returning my $5000 deposit if I would agree to leave all of the rest of my funds in my account until the end of 2011 I was given this bit of wisdom. "You can be principled or you can be smart." So if I fall for their proposal I would be "smart". I don't think so. I was also told that if I pursued the course that I am on with ForexPeaceArmy that I would end up spending all of my money in my account defending a law suit and would be lucky to get back even part of my deposit. I have since heard from their lawyer who made the same proposition as before. I have done nothing wrong, unethical or illegal in my trading with InvestTech. All I want to do is withdraw MY funds and close my account. Not a very complicated thing to understand.

No you have not done anything wrong Gonzzo and I am with you in principle on standing your ground to get all your funds but you could get your initial deposit back at least and then sue their pants off for the rest, at least you would not be negative. Just a thought.....

Not that I should have to justify why I formed this opinion.. but... The posts on these cases are both so one sided. I find it hard to believe that someone is guilty if they say they are actively in negotiations. Besides, I think that a scam finding could be detrimental for any current clients and that is who I care about.

Both of these victims have spoken about what their "offers" were in these negotiations. Investech will return their initial deposits if they agree that they can't take any profits out till December. If you think that is a cool way to do business, vote not guilty, if not hit the other button.

I see that Mathew22 has a brand new account. I wonder if he's one of those who voted Not Guilty. Earlier, it was exactly 18 Not Guilty votes on each Investtechfx poll. Then 25, and now 28. The number of Guilty votes hasn't been the same since just after the poll opened.

This can't be a coincidence. I'm willing to bet that 90-100% of the Not Guilty votes come from brand new accounts created by Investtechfx.

Now that their vote pattern has been spotted, I'll bet they change it.

Don't let these weasels steal the vote. Get out and vote now!

I see that Mathew22 has a brand new account. I wonder if he's one of those who voted Not Guilty. Earlier, it was exactly 18 Not Guilty votes on each Investtechfx poll. Then 25, and now 28. The number of Guilty votes hasn't been the same since just after the poll opened.

This can't be a coincidence. I'm willing to bet that 90-100% of the Not Guilty votes come from brand new accounts created by Investtechfx.

Now that their vote pattern has been spotted, I'll bet they change it.

Don't let these weasels steal the vote. Get out and vote now!

can we not get the ipaddress or stop ppeople from voting if they havent been members for long.....

I had been quietly monitoring the voting situation. :unhappy:

I've got the programmers working on a way to restrict voting by age of accounts.

When the poll is done, all the voting accounts will be checked for IP overlaps, age of accounts, and anything else I can think of. Anything suspicious will be reported.

Back