GUILTY - Case# 2011-001 | Gonzzo vs www.Investtechfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 93.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the problem with 1 poster at the FPA. I would dare to say that 98% of them are some scammer company's rep posting rosy post about their two-bits company or, in this case, a "no guilty" vote to save their company's sorry arse.

I know Moderator and company are busy finding ways to close this loop hole in the voting system, but it isn't going to be easy, but not impossible.

Ok, I am going to cast my vote now.

It looks Investtechfx is going immortalize itself on the dark side - 6 open cases now.

It's hard to follow every one separately.
How about group cases?

Not that I should have to justify why I formed this opinion.. but... The posts on these cases are both so one sided. I find it hard to believe that someone is guilty if they say they are actively in negotiations. Besides, I think that a scam finding could be detrimental for any current clients and that is who I care about.

My friend, you cannot possibly be serious, can you?

These posts are "one sided" because the problem is essentially the same in all of these cases: People have placed their trust and their MONEY with this obviously unscrupulous broker, and after working hard to make a buck the broker refuses to honor their end of the bargain. Have you actually read the entire post(s)?

And anyone can SAY anything they want to ... do you believe everything that anyone says to you?

In a nutshell: If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck, then baby, it's more than likely a duck. With so many different folks filing almost exactly the same complaint ... well, need I say more?

I don't think Mathew will answer. He's too busy making more extra forums accounts to vote with.

I see that just after the amazing coincidence of the totals for Not Guilty got pointed out that the number of not guilty votes is now different.

I wonder what other patterns will be found when our AsstModerator digs through the database.

Robert

Yes, a canadian victim making a formal complaint could `resolve `this faster.
Your problem here is that, as soon the police intervenes, you ll discover that your money vanished and the crooks are not even really in Canada. Suddenly the website will close overnight and then what do you do.

Please visit the website of Telsec 1801 Yonge....renting a virtual office there costs about 100 dollars per month. You call a Toronto number...phone call can be redirected anywhere in the World....

Robert

My advice to you is the same I gave to Louis. Find somebody who funded his account with a wire transfer and ask him what was the BIC-SWIFT where he wired the funds. That is a first step to track the money.

Robert

If Investtech used a canadian bank, that is good luck for you. A canadian bank will cooperate 100% with the police. But WHAT IS THE BIC-SWIFT

Paypal

Robert

If Investtech used a canadian bank, that is good luck for you. A canadian bank will cooperate 100% with the police. But WHAT IS THE BIC-SWIFT

I paid and received by Paypal.
I need to link my bank a/c to Paypal to receive the money in my paypal a/c.
Hopefully InvestTechfx used a Canada bank a/c to take the money.
Paypal could be of some help.....
:confused:
If InvestTechfx is a bubble, the faster it bursts, the less people will get cheated...

Last edited:
Robert

You did the right thing . Your action can stop more people from being cheated. But killing the company will not help the clients here get back their money. As soon, they ll know the police is investigating, they ll just vanish and the money is hidden somewhere like the Kitts and Nevis islands.

I can help, but the public forum here is maybe not the best channel now for this. This forum is to force a business to cooperate when they still hope to stay in business and they pay some investors with money they steal from new victims. When they know they will get no more money coming...they buy a pair of running shoes.

I m in Canada. If there is a private channel ( not the public forum ) I ll give you some info.

You did the honourable thing

Back