GUILTY - Case# 2011-001 | Gonzzo vs www.Investtechfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 93.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Robert

My advice to you is the same I gave to Louis. Find somebody who funded his account with a wire transfer and ask him what was the BIC-SWIFT where he wired the funds. That is a first step to track the money.

Dear MichelAnge21,

I have two swift code: TDOMCATTTOR, and CIBCCATT

Ok, we now know that clients send money to the Toronto Dominion bank and when they get paid, they receive money from the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. In between, the money went to the clearing house where the actual trading is supposed to take place....and that isn t in Canada....

I say the clearing house cant be in Canada because InvesttechFX obviously lied about the clearing house GIB Interbank in UK. There s no such entity in UK. And when you need to lie, that means your actual clearing house is in a country without a good reputation for doing business...

Last edited:
Good work sharing the banking info. That's the sort of information traders need to know where to pursue a problem.

Let me share some info. The FPA Traders Court exists to allow traders with issues to be able to share them and to get help, information and honest opinions of fellow traders. My biggest worry when the idea of having votes come up has come true. Someone tried to engineer a verdict. Here's the evidence...

This case and Monkata's case both suddenly had 18 Not Guilty verdicts. Then they both had 25, then they both had 28. After this unlikely set of identical numbers was pointed out, one of them got 2 more.

If someone thinks a company isn't guilty, that's fine. Go ahead and vote Not Guilty. Go ahead and post your reasons in the thread. It would be best to post reasons before the voting starts, but if you come in late then post anyway. What I don't want to see if a bunch of accounts created for the sole purpose of voting.

I looked at the accounts that votes Guilty. A few were new. Most had been around for months or years. Most showed at least some activity in the forums. The accounts that voted Not Guilty on both InvestTech votes were different from the ones that voted Guilty. All 18 original Not Guilty votes were from brand new accounts created on February 28th. The next 10 were created on March 1st. The final 2 were created on March 2nd. One made a single post in the forums. Many of the rest only logged in long enough to vote and then logged out again.

I can't prove that InvestTech did this. I think I have sufficient evidence to say that this was a deliberate attempt by 1 person or a small group of people to rig the vote in InvestTech's favor.

The programmers are working on some new defenses against this sort of thing. In the meantime, the best solution is for real traders to come and place real votes. By shear numbers, we can work together to keep cheaters from rigging polls either way.

Last edited:
In the good ol times, there was no vote for scammers. One guy brought the tar; another brought the feathers; another brought the telephone pole. Ah things were so much simpler....

New Rules!

New rules - December 2010!

15.A Confidentiality: Beginning in December, 2010, the Account Holder shall maintain in strict confidence all correspondence and verbal communication between the Account Holder and InvestTechFx and shall take all measures to prevent disclosure of such information. Except as otherwise expressly authorized in writing by InvestTechFX, the Account holder shall not distribute, publish, disseminate or cause to be distributed, published or disseminated any such correspondence or other unsubstantiated information and any such action will result in a breach of confidentiality, as InvestTechFX in its sole discretion so determines. The Account Holder hereby acknowledges that unauthorized disclosure or use of such information could cause irreparable harm and significant injury to InvestTechFX. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold InvestTechFX harmless from any damages and expenses, including legal fees, which InvestTechFX may sustain as a result of a breach of confidentiality hereunder and InvestTechFX will have the right to seek and apply for enforcement of this provision 15 by an injunction in addition to the right to recover damages. Temporary Holds for Breach of Confidentiality: If InvestTechFX, in its sole discretion, determines that an Account Holder has breached confidentiality, InvestTechFX may place a temporary hold on the funds in Account Holder’s account to cover the amount of the liability until further legal notice.

I reckon that this is verging on a secret society!

Who in their right mind would get into bed with this bunch of clowns?

I can't find out if they are regulated!

In the countries they list, it says 'No USA clients accepted'!

This alone should set the alarm bells ringing, because as far as I know, unregulated Canadian financial companies, are not allowed to have USA or Canadian clients.

Last edited:
New rules - December 2010!

15.A Confidentiality: Beginning in December, 2010, the Account Holder shall maintain in strict confidence all correspondence and verbal communication between the Account Holder and InvestTechFx and shall take all measures to prevent disclosure of such information. Except as otherwise expressly authorized in writing by InvestTechFX, the Account holder shall not distribute, publish, disseminate or cause to be distributed, published or disseminated any such correspondence or other unsubstantiated information and any such action will result in a breach of confidentiality, as InvestTechFX in its sole discretion so determines. The Account Holder hereby acknowledges that unauthorized disclosure or use of such information could cause irreparable harm and significant injury to InvestTechFX. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold InvestTechFX harmless from any damages and expenses, including legal fees, which InvestTechFX may sustain as a result of a breach of confidentiality hereunder and InvestTechFX will have the right to seek and apply for enforcement of this provision 15 by an injunction in addition to the right to recover damages. Temporary Holds for Breach of Confidentiality: If InvestTechFX, in its sole discretion, determines that an Account Holder has breached confidentiality, InvestTechFX may place a temporary hold on the funds in Account Holder’s account to cover the amount of the liability until further legal notice.

I reckon that this is verging on a secret society!

Who in their right mind would get into bed with this bunch of clowns?

I can't find out if they are regulated!

In the countries they list, it says 'No USA clients accepted'!

This alone should set the alarm bells ringing, because as far as I know, unregulated Canadian financial companies, are not allowed to have USA or Canadian clients.

Wow, tack on another excuse to confiscate your money. Don't tell anybody you are having problems getting money from us or we'll steal your money. Whoever has any money with them, try to get what you can and write it off as a lesson learned. This place is a mega scam.

Back