GUILTY Case# 2011-005 | Adnan Khayyat vs www.cayacapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CayaCapital is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 92 98.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats what I mostly want .. I wish we can bring in someone from their company and see what will he say about this

Previous trades also were the same , and they kept telling me that its ok and no problem with your trading style , until that day came .

If there's anyway to bring them talking about their reasons it'll be very good

But would they come and talk about it ?

If they do not participate in the discussion for solving your problem, is like they admit that they have acted exact in that way that you described.

Adnan, please expect a phone call from Zaki in the very near future. He's a Compliance Officer from Caya. Let us know if that resolves the issue or not.

If you don't here from him by Monday afternoon, let me know and I'll send you his email address.

Adnan, please expect a phone call from Zaki in the very near future. He's a Compliance Officer from Caya. Let us know if that resolves the issue or not.

If you don't here from him by Monday afternoon, let me know and I'll send you his email address.

Thanks for your efforts contacting them , I hope they call , because this man " Zaki " is one of the people who ignored me in my attempts to call them and ask for my money.
I hope they have good reason to call me now and be ready to solve this issue
Thanks alot

No call so far ,, and nothing from their side

I emailed Zaki and you at the email address on your forums account on Feb. 15th. Is there a different email address I should use?

Back