GUILTY Case# 2011-005 | Adnan Khayyat vs www.cayacapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CayaCapital is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 92 98.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you know where they are based ?

they have a uk contact number but if i go to about us it gives me some drivel about "not available in your territory"

If they are uk based then you have some luck.....me :)

do you know where they are based ?

they have a uk contact number but if i go to about us it gives me some drivel about "not available in your territory"

If they are uk based then you have some luck.....me :)

Thanks Simon , I wish we can do something

About their location ,they claim that they are in New Zealand and that they have regional offices in UK , Cyprus , and Bahrain.

I'm sure they dont have anything in england , it all depends on Voice over IP , I guess ... !

I'll try to call that number and see if they can give me an address there.

Hmmmm...to me, the name "Caya Capital" suggest it's an Asian outfit, especially since they advertised: "We have offices in London and New Zealand and operate affiliates in Dubai, Amman, East Europe, Thailand, South Africa and South America".

Their web site state that they do charity work: "Caya is a proud supporter of Refugees United".

Also on their web site: "...Caya Capital Market Custodian Bank Services allow our customers to safely deposit and maintain your capital with our financial institutions. Caya has developed relationships with leading Swiss banks.
Under this banking solution, you can trade directly in The Caya Capital Market marketplace while keeping your capital safely at the bank of your choice
".

...and added: "We invite our clients to inquire on our Swiss custodian banking services"....But they don't tell you how to go about "inquiring" their Swiss custodian banking services.

....Also on their web site: "Assuring client fund safety is one of the single most important factors in the financial industry. Caya Capital Markets NZ Ltd ("Caya") maintains an indemnity policy covering all customer funds...... Maintaining the security of your money is a top priority at Caya. Client funds held with Caya are maintained in separate Customer Funds accounts and may never be utilized for operating expenses or for other purposes or commingled with Caya‘s operating capital"

Reads like a load of "protection of their Client's money" to me.

One way to get Caya Capital to respond responsibly is to bombard them with e-mails and postings in all forex forum.

Hmmmm...to me, the name "Caya Capital" suggest it's an Asian outfit, especially since they advertised: "We have offices in London and New Zealand and operate affiliates in Dubai, Amman, East Europe, Thailand, South Africa and South America".

Their web site state that they do charity work: "Caya is a proud supporter of Refugees United".

Also on their web site: "...Caya Capital Market Custodian Bank Services allow our customers to safely deposit and maintain your capital with our financial institutions. Caya has developed relationships with leading Swiss banks.
Under this banking solution, you can trade directly in The Caya Capital Market marketplace while keeping your capital safely at the bank of your choice
".

...and added: "We invite our clients to inquire on our Swiss custodian banking services"....But they don't tell you how to go about "inquiring" their Swiss custodian banking services.

....Also on their web site: "Assuring client fund safety is one of the single most important factors in the financial industry. Caya Capital Markets NZ Ltd ("Caya") maintains an indemnity policy covering all customer funds...... Maintaining the security of your money is a top priority at Caya. Client funds held with Caya are maintained in separate Customer Funds accounts and may never be utilized for operating expenses or for other purposes or commingled with Caya‘s operating capital"

Reads like a load of "protection of their Client's money" to me.

One way to get Caya Capital to respond responsibly is to bombard them with e-mails and postings in all forex forum.

I guess this is good way to get them sit and talk about the case
I came in to this forum as its considered one of the best places to claim such cases
I hope they come here to talk
Thanks for following up

AYA CAPITAL MARKETS NZ LIMITED company info

Last updated on 25 feb 2011

AYA CAPITAL MARKETS NZ LIMITED
Company number: 2288391
Incorporation Date: 20 jul 2009
Company Status: Registered
Entity type: NZ Limited Company
Constitution filed:Yes
AR filing month: July , last filed on 03 aug 2010

Company Addresses: