GUILTY Case# 2011-005 | Adnan Khayyat vs www.cayacapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CayaCapital is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 92 98.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it would seem only fair not to cast guilty until we have heard their side, but silence is not a good look

I wish we can approach some of Caya's IBs , clients, people who deal with them ,, maybe this will effect them in some how

Perhaps if we could reach one of their big clients in this way they can listen to us and come to discuss

Oh look! A one-post-wonder with a brand new account.

I see that Frank is happy to post links to libel and doesn't care whether or not real traders have real problems.

Frank, which scam company paid you to do this?

Well Probably poor Frank has an account with Caya and they blackmailed him to post this, in order to allow him withdraw $50. ;)

The Frank McCormick account was created from the same IP as one other account specially created just to provide Not Guilty votes in some other cases. It shares this IP with an account that was posting spam advertisements trying to sell iphones in the FPA's forums.

Because of this sort of manipulation, the programmers have just set things up so that I can place a few restrictions on voting. All new votes in the currently opened threads must come from accounts that are at least a certain number of days old.

He invested everything in Caya and he is now trying to spam sell iphones, to make a living.:D

To all our members!

I wish we can approach some of Caya's IBs , clients, people who deal with them ,, maybe this will effect them in some how

Perhaps if we could reach one of their big clients in this way they can listen to us and come to discuss

Adnan, I take this specific post of yours as an opportunity to try to send a message to all the members reading this.

Please don't take this personally and don't understand it wrong, but what I am referring to is a fact that we are dealing with here at FPA and we are trying to change it.

You have made 17 posts till today. They are all in your own thread VS Caya.
There was never another post of yours in any of the other forums or the other open cases we are investigating.
You have seen people really trying to help you and I am sure that you appreciate it. Did you read the other cases? Wasn't there something you could possibly share with the other victims, according to your bad experience with Caya? We would like to see the people that we try to help, that they also try to help others who have the same problem with them. Did you vote for all the rest of the cases? I hope you did and I hope you will continue being a member of our community and keep voting and helping people.

Once again, I repeat that this is not something that only you did. Many members are doing the same thing and we try to send a message to get members more active against scammers.

A Forex trader needs your help today. Maybe is going to be any of you tomorrow and maybe me after one month.

FPA needs your help, in order to be able to help you, when you will need it.

Adnan, I take this specific post of yours as an opportunity to try to send a message to all the members reading this.

Please don't take this personally and don't understand it wrong, but what I am referring to is a fact that we are dealing with here at FPA and we are trying to change it.

You have made 17 posts till today. They are all in your own thread VS Caya.
There was never another post of yours in any of the other forums or the other open cases we are investigating.
You have seen people really trying to help you and I am sure that you appreciate it. Did you read the other cases? Wasn't there something you could possibly share with the other victims, according to your bad experience with Caya? We would like to see the people that we try to help, that they also try to help others who have the same problem with them. Did you vote for all the rest of the cases? I hope you did and I hope you will continue being a member of our community and keep voting and helping people.

Once again, I repeat that this is not something that only you did. Many members are doing the same thing and we try to send a message to get members more active against scammers.

A Forex trader needs your help today. Maybe is going to be any of you tomorrow and maybe me after one month.

FPA needs your help, in order to be able to help you, when you will need it.

All respect my friend , you are 100% right in what you said, and I have to share everything i have

but the fact is that I didnt try many forex companies , and for the companies i saw in the open cases list, honestly saying that i didnt try any of them or even had experience hearing about them from any of my friends

I really appreciate seeing people coming to discuss my case with caya and I really love this feeling of helping others, and for the other cases, I promise to read as much cases here as I can and become efficient member here.

Perhaps the bad experience that caya caused to me took me away from other threads and cases ,, I'm sorry for that ..

All regards to all members

Adnan

That's the spirit!

All respect my friend , you are 100% right in what you said, and I have to share everything i have

but the fact is that I didnt try many forex companies , and for the companies i saw in the open cases list, honestly saying that i didnt try any of them or even had experience hearing about them from any of my friends

I really appreciate seeing people coming to discuss my case with caya and I really love this feeling of helping others, and for the other cases, I promise to read as much cases here as I can and become efficient member here.

Perhaps the bad experience that caya caused to me took me away from other threads and cases ,, I'm sorry for that ..

All regards to all members

Adnan

Thank you Adnan for your understanding and for joining the team spirit of FPA.
I am glad about it.

The target is 1000 new members to really join the team spirit, so now I have 999 to go ;)

This is a warning to all forex traders, please check out the following link(...) you will find out a lot more stories about this scam website and those professional scammers hiding behind it.

Dear Frank McCormick

You better do your homework first.
For curiosity I followed your link.
This is what I found:
---
About Us

Pipwizard Forex Services, LLC is a full service signal provider focused solely on the Foreign Exchange (Forex) trading market. Our separate business units are designed to facilitate specific functions and services, including; Managed Accounts, Forex Training, Forex Signals, Software Development , Institutional relationships , as well as Money Management . Our business units have been offering support and assistance to our global customers since 2006. Headquartered in Palm Beach, Fl (USA), Pipwizard Forex Services, LLC is proud to be affiliated with the most experienced and successful Forex professionals around the globe.
---

Do I have to continue?

I received the following from Zaki Mokhtar, Adv. Compliance Officer at Caya.

"Mr. Adnan traded “normally” and succeeded to withdraw from his accounts numerous times before our fraud monitoring system and the dealing department pointed on the fact, that Mr. Adana and two other “new” clients manipulated our systems.

All accounts were closed and funds in the other two accounts refunded to the “other clients” while they admitted to Caya about their fraudent behavior.

Unfortunately, we can’t elaborate more at the moment while our legal department is handling this issue with local lawyer’s office representing Caya in Amman, Jordan."

Back