GUILTY Case# 2011-005 | Adnan Khayyat vs www.cayacapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CayaCapital is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 92 98.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adnan Khayyat

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.cayacapital.com

My Case is: --------

Hello Sir

I'm trading with caya since about a year, I was trading small mounts, deposit and withdraw around 2000 to 4000USD.

In the 8th of January 2011, my account reached 20,000USD, and I asked to withdraw 17,000 , they didnt send anything and they kept telling me there's no problem ,its just a matter of time

Today (1/Feb/2011), I called them and they told me that they will not send me my money and they closed my account , and their silly reason was that they didnt clear my trades , thats why they dont have money to pay me my profits.

What a silly thing to say , after around a month they remembered that they didnt clear trades ,, its obvious that they are thieves and they just dont want to pay money for people who make profits.

I wish I can find a way to get my money back or otherwise I'll keep talking about my case until someone can do some legally action against them.

I wish you issue my case against them.

Regards

Adnan Khayyat

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Adnan Khayyat on 02/01/11

The company was first contacted about the issue on 01/14/11 the last contact was on 02/01/11

Details: * We promise to send your money and its a matter of time
* The controller missed the wiring because of US market holidays
* Missing connection between the controllers in the company (CAYA)
* Dealing desk is checking your trades and there are five dealers that always check accounts , and your account is clear and will transfer your money within one day.

And their last reply was today (1st of Feb. 2011):
* We did clear your trades that made the profits and so we cant send you your profits, your account is closed

Company representatives' emails: Jad Hassouna <hassounajad@cayabank.com>
Mohammad Omari <cs@caya.com>

Attachments

• Adnan Mutei Account Statement-until 07-01.htm
    126.7 KB · Views: 7
Looks like most of your trades are straddles. Is it news trading? If so, do they have anything in their TOS against News Trading? (go ahead and get screenshots now if not).

Didn't clear your trades - sounds like a direct admission to being a bucket shop.

You were able to withdraw some profits? I hope at least you got your initial deposit out before they cut you off.

That's all they said? Your trades weren't cleared, account closed?

I'm with Pharaoh, do they have restrictions on straddling or news trading?

A better explanation by them of why your trades were canceled would surely be in order.

Looking at all the other reviews submitted for this Broker, it seems to be the standard service "No profitable traders allowed"

I hope you got at least your initial capital out.

But I am not sure about one thing.

You mention that I called them and they told me that they will not send me my money and they closed my account , and their silly reason was that they didnt clear my trades

and below you are writing

And their last reply was today (1st of Feb. 2011): * We did clear your trades that made the profits and so we cant send you your profits, your account is closed

Could you please clear that for me?

and below you are writing

And their last reply was today (1st of Feb. 2011): * We did clear your trades that made the profits and so we cant send you your profits, your account is closed

Could you please clear that for me?

Sorry, I mean they said " we didnt clear your trades .... "

Looks like most of your trades are straddles. Is it news trading? If so, do they have anything in their TOS against News Trading? (go ahead and get screenshots now if not).

Didn't clear your trades - sounds like a direct admission to being a bucket shop.

There's nothing says that trading on news is not allowed , and before this case happened , I asked them if they have problem trading like this and they told me " no problem at all "

Now they just told me " we didnt clear them "

You were able to withdraw some profits? I hope at least you got your initial deposit out before they cut you off.

That's all they said? Your trades weren't cleared, account closed?

I'm with Pharaoh, do they have restrictions on straddling or news trading?

A better explanation by them of why your trades were canceled would surely be in order.

I got my initial capital out , thats the good thing , and before this case , i made some withdrawals normally , and they kept telling me no problem with your trades ,, until that day came when the account became 20k ...

no explanation except " we didnt clear them "

Sounds like we need to send out an invite to see if you can get an explanation of why your trades were not "cleared"

I totally agree with vincam.
According to all what we heard from Adnan, Caya denies to pay him the money he has in his account.
We need to hear what Caya has to say about it.

Sounds like we need to send out an invite to see if you can get an explanation of why your trades were not "cleared"

I totally agree with vincam.
According to all what we heard from Adnan, Caya denies to pay him the money he has in his account.
We need to hear what Caya has to say about it.

Thats what I mostly want .. I wish we can bring in someone from their company and see what will he say about this

Previous trades also were the same , and they kept telling me that its ok and no problem with your trading style , until that day came .

If there's anyway to bring them talking about their reasons it'll be very good

But would they come and talk about it ?

Back