GUILTY - Case# 2011-009 | monkata vs www.investtechfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 79 94.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monkata vs investtechfx

Sounds like a lame excuse by this broker. If you are confident you have been manually trading (which is not an ambiguos thing!!), then I would say you are almost certainly been scammed by Investtechfx. It also sounds like they are a bucketshop type broker, as such any payment to you is a loss for them (since your actual trades are not been placed in the real fx mkt), and so all the incentive in the world is not to pay out. I would also add that this type of behaviour is typical of a scammer organisation, especially considering the amount they are making a big fuss over. A small withdrawal of $7000 should be all in a days work for a reputable broker. And finally why would you bother to devise a complex and expensive automated system and just trade such small amounts? Investtech best pay up unless they can come up with some decent reasons not to.

I still haven't receive my money from Investtechfx, I don't see how they are "actively pursuing a reasonable settlement" What is reasonable settlement ??? I made $17745.63 for a period of a year, I spent a lot of time and effort, so to me reasonable settlement is $17745.63
My account is still not working from 3 months, which doesn't really matter if I can not withdraw.

I was contacted by Investtechfx (Al*n) we talk for 25 min,
I was told that I am fully commited till the end of the year, I can not withdraw earlier than december and there is nothing I can do

And, if you make any money between now and the end of the year, I'll bet they come up with a whole new excuse to keep your money for another year and another and another.

Sounds like a great broker, as long as you don't try to withdraw money. :p

I think it's ridiculous if trader can't withdraw till end of year many trader depend the money from their investment to pay any daily bill. What this company thinking? They think all trader rich and have many source of income?
I vote guilty as charge

SCAM

Hmmmm pretty much an open and shut case to me i have had no problem ever in withdrawing money from my broker(GFT)and others shouldn't either if the broker does not pay out when you ask within a short period of time(mine takes less than a week and funds are in my bank account)then to me that broker is definitely a scam case closed my mind is already made up on this and its guilty from me:mad:

Dupes

It's alarming to find brokers like this in the forex world.

What in the world does investtechfx mean by being committed till december. wonder of wonders!!

Why not come out bold and tell us you want to TRADE with your clients money till december. Maybe some of us can sympathize with your "liquidity problems".:mad:

I have voted you guilty and even if you pay the parties concerned it will take God to convince me that you are not dupes.

Absolue Madness

How can all these be happening here?

these guyz are a big thief,they should pay the guy his money.

no wonder,my friends said forex trading is fraudulent

thieves!

No doubt they're thieves, shameless thieves!!!
I'm really tired of hearing that excuses about "high frequency trading", "scalping forbidden", "taking advantage of the delays", ..... I may give some advise to every trader: if a broker "forbids scalping" in their Terms and Conditions, better stay away from it. It will ALWAYS refer to its "no-scalping policy" in the Terms and Conditions and freeze your account/deny your withdraws. :hissyfit::mad::shocked::unhappy:

I was contacted by Investtechfx (Al*n) we talk for 25 min,
I was told that I am fully commited till the end of the year, I can not withdraw earlier than december and there is nothing I can do

Were you able to get your initial deposit back at least? This seems to be their strategy, we'll give you your initial deposit back IF you agree to leave your profits in here indefinitely, is that the "deal" they gave you?

Back