GUILTY Case# 2011-011 | m4re vs www.avafx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that AvaFX is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 80 96.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I scum bag outfit if I've ever seen one. These sorts of bucket shops need to be put out of business as soon as possible.

If Avafx servers have poor performance then that is their issue.

If they accept the order, then they must honour it.

There are 2 brokers that have been very skillful in avoiding FPA scam findings.
They are:
InvestechFX
AVAFX
Both employ similar tactics to declare that you have broken some rules or they use off market price excuse. It is time to put an end to their game.

I understand that maybe a broker-server-glitch gives a spike = out of the market price.
It is ok in such a case to cancel the order ( be it profit or loss ).

But the broker has to provide evidence for such cases.

All other trades have nothing to do with it ...
and the trader is not responsible for the glitch either.

AvaFX is stealing the money in this case ----> GUILTY !!!

Who will stop these thieves ?

Strange that Marko has not been back here!!
As I said before, I trade with Ava and am happy with them. My account manager sends me great tips and I have used them to my advantage.
Perhaps it is that I have a large account with them. They even have an Ava bank card that you can use at an ATM for instant WD's.
Pity they don't reply here although I sent them a link and expressed my concern for my own trades. Their answer was that they have thousands of clients and some will complain about their losses. They also told me to test their WD's.
What I will do when all my open trades are closed is email them and inquire if all my trades are legit before I waste my time on further trading.
One disgruntled trader that does not keep us posted does not make Ava a SCAMMER.

Strange that Marko has not been back here!!
As I said before, I trade with Ava and am happy with them. My account manager sends me great tips and I have used them to my advantage.
Perhaps it is that I have a large account with them. They even have an Ava bank card that you can use at an ATM for instant WD's.
Pity they don't reply here although I sent them a link and expressed my concern for my own trades. Their answer was that they have thousands of clients and some will complain about their losses. They also told me to test their WD's.
What I will do when all my open trades are closed is email them and inquire if all my trades are legit before I waste my time on further trading.
One disgruntled trader that does not keep us posted does not make Ava a SCAMMER.

I would consider going beyond that, I have seen brokers say that everything is hunky dory until withdrawal time, then "upon review" you violated here or there. Have you made any withdrawals? If you want to really test it pull all your funds and see how it goes, if everything goes well put back in what you want. At least after you do that your nrw deposit will be all cleared if things go wrong later and they only let you withdraw your initial.

I m still here, but what is there more to say, now I am just waiting for Ava to give me my money... You said that people at AVA are complaining about loosing trades, here I made profitable trades and that is a problem. They say that I traded illegally-what a BS, its their platform, their playground, and they set the conditions...
Its just not fair from them.

What kind of a broker is AVA, that you must beg for the profits that you made ?

Last edited:
I just contacted AVA via chat, about where is my withdrawal which I requested in january, and they simpy said that my account is blocked and that I should contact my acc. manager and ended the chat. I just can not believe these guys...

The moral of this story : If you intent to loose money in forex trading then AVA is the best choice, even you accidentaly make some profits, they will gladly remove them...

I m still here, but what is there more to say, now I am just waiting for Ava to give me my money... You said that people at AVA are complaining about loosing trades, here I made profitable trades and that is a problem. They say that I traded illegally-what a BS, its their platform, their playground, and they set the conditions...
Its just not fair from them.

What kind of a broker is AVA, that you must beg for the profits that you made ?

It is really frustrating.... Some brokers have some strange rules like: "If you are profitable, it means something went wrong" And not to forget the golden rule: "No profitable traders allowed here":mad:

AVA is definitely one of them.

Definitely guilty. Logically, subsequent steps should be: Open Cases --> GUILTY --> Scam Investigation --> GUILTY --> Confirmed SCAM (scum)!
What happens after that? A lot of SCAM brokers are still happily operating, and their clients (existing and new) either don't care or don't know about it.

Back