GUILTY - Case# 2011-015 | traderforliving vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 126 96.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The terms were changed

Hi all,

I too was scammed by this site, however I have given up trying to get a refund from this evasive seller.

With regards to the terms regarding to discounts - when I purchased (full price) the only terms and conditions were the standard disclaimer about losses and future performance. The discount conditions have been added in recent times. Maybe in re-action to this person's claim, I am not sure.

Please see here the terms and conditions that I saved on my purchase: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

I too bought on the basis of the prominent 'Satisfaction Guarantee' on the front page.

I found the EA constantly lost money. I was given a number of 'beta' versions of the robot in a scramble to make ANY of them work. Finally, on a low spread DEMO I started getting statements from the vendor.

As most who know, demo's are useful, but when trading 4 lots to gain partial pips on a $10k account their accuracy is questionable to say the least. I traded the EA on a live account with 0.01 lots and it constantly went backwards.

I applied many times for a refund, but the vendor simply either fobbed me off, gave me a new version or now just ignores my emails.

Frankly I have better things to do then chase people for $500. However I do want to see him held accountable - and refund someone who has gone to the effort to log all their interactions with the vendor.

When scouting other EAs for sale I was struck by the similarities between the EA, the site, and the conditions of this seller: Forex News Trader | Forex Software | Forex Robot | Forex Strategy

Is there anyway for FPA to verify they are the same, or different vendors?

The similarities are striking - and I notice one special addition this time: "P.P.P.S. All sales are final. There are no refunds for the Forex News Trader."

Maybe the vendor has learnt his lesson. In any regards - it may not be the same vendor, just have a very similar EA with a very similar web template. So excuse me if I am wrong.

Thank you for taking the time to read my experiences with this vendor. I am glad that this is becoming public so that others may not be burnt as I (and others) have been.

Wow, I am so glad to see this guy is being held accountable. I bought the 2% daily system a long time ago thinking it was an EA. Realized it wasn't, asked to return it, got snowballed and gave up. The system was not helpful or something I could use, I realized it quickly and requested forgiveness and a refund within 2 days. Forget it. When I saw the EA come out and the price of it I was appalled. And had a feeling all the above would happen. People who hide behind the technicalities of their language clearly have something to hide (he did the same thing with me) and we should learn to run from them. I'm still banging my head against that wall, but so relieved to see FPA standing up for us head bangers.

Once a scammer, always a scammer!

It's obvious that this persons has no ethics.

He told Nino that the warranty was still in effect even though he bought it at discount. Therefore the warranty still applies.

Because their are so many garbage EA's being sold on line it should be mandatory that before they can market them that they be thoroughly inspected and tested on websites like the FPA.

There should also be full disclosure. They should tell you what the stop/loss versus profit is and also on what time frame it trades etc. etc.(95% of the EA's I purchased over the years, would not have been purchased by me had I known these facts).

If you look at all the EA's that the FPA has already tested, you will notice one thing. Most of them don't perform as stated or if they do well at the start, they fizzle out after a few months and take all your profits and then some.

If you are using this website you must see this. At least, purchase the EA through companies like ClickBank where you are guarateed a full 60 day refund.

Even ClickBank blackballed me several years ago before I knew of the FPA website. I was purchasing a lot of EA's and asking for refunds when I realized they didn't perform as advertised. Even though I never had problems with them giving me a refund, I had to change my email address and credit card in order to purchase other EA's from them.

Now, before I purchase any EA, I come here to see if it is being tested on this website and monitor it's results. I would only consider purchasing the EA's that continue to perform well over time.

This saves me a lot of headaches!

SCAM

Richard,Richard,Richard Give the man his money you have absolutely no business cents the CUSTOMER is always right and as for Felix i believe him to be a man of his word as i like others on this site received the venomous snake gift now if Felix had no business cents like you Richard i would not have received that free gift you are in this FPA traders court for a very good reason Richard because you are a dishonest businessman and should not be in business i do believe the evidence is stacked against you i do hope you learn from this that honesty goes a long way in having buessines cents

Just return Nino his money

:err:

Guilty.
Richard, return Nino his money and avoid further problems. Furthermore, enhance your own EA so you make money from it in FOREX and not from guaranteeing refunds to customers you know you're not planning to refund.

Sorry Richard but it is obviously you are playing double standards.
Before purchase as sales man, "this can do everything, 100% if not I will return your money guaranteed" (no one reads the small and hidden terms)
And after someone requires his / her money back then you are acting as lawyer, "what you haven't read the terms! it's no matter what the sales man told you !!".

At least hire another person so you can blame the other of misleading.

Can't find any way you can get out of this one.
Nino asked you is the guarantee is still stands you said yes and send the link.
It doesn't matter if he read the terms or not, he is covered.
You specifically said that this link is 100% money back guaranteed and not
term can contradict your saying. He could ignored the phrase about no 100% guaranteed in case of discount because you gave him your word that it is 100% guaranteed so it is your word ...
stand behind it or not

Richard,

You are trying to walk a very grey area here and in plain english, you are trying to go back on what you clearly implied in your email to Nino.

It's imperative you refund Nino's money. Why would Nino ask if the guarantee is still available for the discount link if this was not important?

Do the right thing Richard.

Also Nino, a word from the wise - don't buy robots or products promising you 2% daily. They are all scams and lead to places like this thread on FPA.

FPA is great for helping new people out but you need to treat this difficult situation as a learning experience that you will only look for opportunities offering realistic returns.

There is no robot that you can run on MT4 that will reliably provide you with returns all the time over a long period as the market is dynamic. Coders and people who have paid for robots already will argue and troll me for saying this but I have been trading over 8 years and even the automated algorithms traded in the major investment bank and hedge fund black boxes need to be updated to cope with changing dynamics.

There is no robot you can buy for $99 that will give you a passive income and solve your problems otherwise everyone would have one and not need to work.

It may be tough to hear this but it is the honest truth. There are good educators and teachers out there to help you grow and learn as a trader. That is where you money is better spent.

Cheers.

David.

To: rich******
Subject: "Two Percent Daily" automated system.
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 00:19:27 +0100
Hi

I want to buy your system but I wish moore proofs.

Can you show me live results or give me the investor password to examine the trades ?

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich******]
Betreff: RE: "Two Percent Daily" automated system.

Hi Nino,

I hope trading is going well for you?

The EA was only finalised and released last week so I currently have no live results to share. However I have had good feedback from customers so far.

Provided you use a broker with no dealing desk that does not trade against you, you can expect the EA to perform as it did in the tests. I developed and tested a variety of beta versions over the 4 months I have been working on the EA - The last version I tested made nearly 300% in less than 2 months.

Please find attached a statement from yesterday that a customer emailed me - results going well thus far!

Best Regards,
Rich.
Two Percent Daily Automated Forex Robot | Forex Software | Forex Expert Advisor

To: rich********; rich*******
Subject: AW: "Two Percent Daily" automated system.
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:53:31 +0100
Hi

Can you give me please a discount ? Because 500 USD is unfortunately too much money for me.

Do you accept also 400 USD ?

And why you don’t accept any longer purchase through Clickbank ?

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich***********]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 13:59
An:
Betreff: RE: AW: "Two Percent Daily" automated system.

Hi Nino,

I do not offer the EA through Clickbank as they have a limit of $99.

Due to the sheer amount of hard work and time spent on the EA and the quality of the finished software, I believe $500 is a fair price. I put blood, sweat and tears into getting the Two Percent Daily method automated - it is my life's work. I have been living and breathing this EA every day for months!

I have received some good feedback from customers today and yesterday:

Richard,
I am running this on my account, and it has produced a 5% gain in the last 4 days. AWESOME.

Is there a reason you run it on GBPUSD only? Have you tried customizing the settings for any other currency pairs? Or would it just not work?

Thanks,
-Steve

Hey Rich!

Had 4 winners last night! Off to a great start!

Thanks!
Tim

I hope to have you on the team soon!

Best Regards,
Rich.

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich************]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 21:18
Betreff: Two Percent Daily EA Discount Offer

Hi Nino,

I have been considering your offer and I am happy to tell you that I will take you up on it.

Here is your exclusive payment link with 20% discount: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JF6YJTL9BHTEY

Best Regards,
Rich.
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:45:18 +0100
Hi

Thank you very much!!!

Is the guarantee of 60 days still available ?

Thanks,

Nino

Von: Richard Swaby [mailto:rich************]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010 21:48
An:
Betreff: RE: AW: Two Percent Daily EA Discount Offer

Hi Nino,

No problem! Yes the 60 day guarantee is still available. But with this performance you will not need it ;-)

Your link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JF6YJTL9BHTEY

Best Regards,
Rich.

Richard scam me

After Richard send me the x-version of his EA what was only crap again, I asked because the guarantee was almost over if he can reset the refund time to 60 days again to test his final and best version, like Richard claimed.

Richard answered me: Hi Nino, Sure, no problem. The multiple pair test is just an experiment, and you should run the EA on a seperate GBPUSD account independantly.

After I had bad performance again also with his new version, I asked for a refund again, and Richard answer was: I understand your request for a refund. You will have to wait until Feb 25th however, as my PayPal account has been limited until then due to one complaint. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you can understand the situation and I kindly ask that you have some patience with me. The PayPal limitation has been a very stressful experience and I cannot do anything but wait until it is removed.

This tactic was to gain time again. He never had the intention to refund me. He as vendor know exactly if I bought the EA with discount link or not...

Only after I insist for a refund, he asked me, if I have read the terms and conditions... purchase with discount link don't have any guarantee.

But at the time of my purchase no terms and conditions tell this. But because I know the dirty tricks from dubious vendors, I asked him, if the guarantee is still available with the discount link. And he wrote me: YES

So he know exactly what I meant, when I asked him, but he cheat me to sell his worthless EA for 400 USD what don't works.

I hope many people like me avoid to purchase any products from Richard Swaby in the future, wich is an non-serious vendor.

Thanks,

Nino

Rchard do you sell used cars? Beds to vulnerable weak old ladies?

your constant dodging technicalities and wording makes Del Boy look like an amateur.

The final nail in the coffin is dragging up all the fpa is a scam bs in the vain hope people will flock to your side.

Some questions i would like to raise.....

Are you aware of the Sales of goods act in the uk , specifically the part about "fit for purpose"

Are you actually VAT Registered? i notice you are charging VAT , even to customers from abroad who are Vat exempt.

You are required in law that your receipts / invoice provide your VAT number.

Just pay the money back , at the moment i'm very tempted in sending the link to all this to my friends at HMRC.....

Back