GUILTY - Case# 2011-015 | traderforliving vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 126 96.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• Swaby.jpg
    Swaby.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Yes it sure is look here:

Check out the name at the bottom, Richard Swaby.

Registration details for FXNEWSTRADER.COM (this is publicly available information so no privacy issues)

Registrant:
Richard Swaby
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: FXNEWSTRADER.COM
Created on: 27-Nov-10
Expires on: 27-Nov-11
Last Updated on: 27-Nov-10

Administrative Contact:
Swaby, Richard rich_swaby@hotmail.co.uk
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom
07817822967 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Swaby, Richard rich_swaby@hotmail.co.uk
31 long drive
london, london ls87yt
United Kingdom
07817822967 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2469.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS2470.HOSTGATOR.COM

The next step is to going to the police and making a complaint against Richard Swaby. Someone in the UK can help me in this matter? I have enough proofs now that he is guilty.

In the attachement above you can see the terms when I purchased the EA. Everybody can see , that no one word is wrote about a buy with discount link with no refund guarantee. Richard Swaby have changed the terms later to avoid to pay the guarantee he give me at the time of the purchase.

Richard Swaby is not a trader but a scammer and deserve a just punishment.

Nino

The next step is to going to the police and making a complaint against Richard Swaby. Someone in the UK can help me in this matter? I have enough proofs now that he is guilty.

In the attachement above you can see the terms when I purchased the EA. Everybody can see , that no one word is wrote about a buy with discount link with no refund guarantee. Richard Swaby have changed the terms later to avoid to pay the guarantee he give me at the time of the purchase.

Richard Swaby is not a trader but a scammer and deserve a just punishment.

Nino

i can pretty much gurantee that the police wont be able or interested in helping you.

there are other avenues which i'll explain to you shortly , just waiting to find out some information.....

I got an answer from Swaby:

Von: Richard Swaby
an: Nino
Gesendet: Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011 11:45
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request + Proof of changed terms after my purchase

Nino,

I did not change the terms, and even if I did, I am in my right to do so. You are also way past the 60 day guarantee (which was always in the terms) so the police will not help you. Now stop calling me a scammer and leave me alone before I go to the police for harrassment. You are the scammer trying to get my software for free, why do I say this? Because it has made over 33% in the past 3 weeks, so is working just fine yet you still want a refund.

You have made a joke of my business at the FPA, but I do not care because if you google FPA, you will see that the site is a scam that is run by scammers. You tried to threaten me as a last resort and it did not work so now you are threatening me with the police. Let me tell you that you are wasting your time.

I do not need to give you the reasons for not refunding again as they have been stated a hundred times. Yes, it may not be the right thing to do and some may say it is a "scam" but frankly, I am in my rights and thats the end of that.

and the message was fallowed from this bellow:

Gesendet: Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011 12:38
An: nino
Betreff: 2% EA

Do not forget to tell the police that you are over 80 days past the 60 day guarantee.
Also tell them that the terms do not cover refunds for discounts.
Also tell them that the software is producing profits.
Also tell them that you have thrown libel and defamation my way.
Also tell them that you have been harrassing me.
Also tell them that the FPA is a scam website, run by scammers.

Nino, I have tried to be nice and clear with you but you do not seem to understand. Maybe you are confused because English is not your first language. Let me be clear with you: I NEVER TRIED TO SCAM YOU. I am just sticking to my rights and terms - there is nothing illegal with what I am doing, so your threats to go to the police make no sense at all. I have been scammed enough myself on clickbank by buyers who just want my software for free so ask for refunds because they know clickbank will give them. I still do not understand 1 thing?! Why do you not use the EA?! It is performing so well!

And my answer to Richard Swaby was:

Von: Nino
Gesendet: Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011 15:24
An: 'Richard Swaby'
Betreff: AW: 2% EA
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Hi Rich

Here my answers:

Do not forget to tell the police that you are over 80 days past the 60 day guarantee.

What please??? You know exactly that I have asked the refund before the 60 days is over wich I can prove it and I have sent you allready the proofs. You also have wrote me if I test the new version you will extend the guarantee for another 60 days. This is fact and I have all the proofs !!!

Also tell them that the terms do not cover refunds for discounts.

Ok, I have used the discount link. Bu you have changed the terms and conditions at your website after my purchase to avoid to refund me. I have send you all the proofs allready (see also attachement). At the same time you have agree before I have made the payment that also with the discount link the guarantee is still availabe. Here you don’t have any chance! Almost 100% of all people at FPA are in the same opinion like me (more then 100 different people). And all say: Richard Swaby are guilty. So many different people can’t be wrong.

Also tell them that the software is producing profits.

No profits ever made and all other customers tells the same too. You have also allready refunded some people. Why if your EA was so profitable? This proof that your EA don’t performs well and you admit it with the refund given. And why you never showed a forward test with real money? You only showed results on Demo Account and backtests wich is not representative. Otherwise if your EA really works fine like you advertised I had never asked for a refund.

Also tell them that you have thrown libel and defamation my way.

Not only me, but a lot of other unsatisfied customers that you have scammed too.

Also tell them that you have been harrassing me.

I never harassing you. I just want to make my legal claim for what you have promissed me and you never hold, because you used tricks and excuses for not fulfill the guarantee given .

Also tell them that the FPA is a scam website, run by scammers.

The FPA is a very trusted comunity in the Forex World with real traders and not like you that made money only from selling worthless products and don’t hold the promise what you given at your customers.

Nino, I have tried to be nice and clear with you but you do not seem to understand. Maybe you are confused because English is not your first language. Let me be clear with you: I NEVER TRIED TO SCAM YOU. I am just sticking to my rights and terms - there is nothing illegal with what I am doing, so your threats to go to the police make no sense at all. I have been scammed enough myself on clickbank by buyers who just want my software for free so ask for refunds because they know clickbank will give them. I still do not understand 1 thing?! Why do you not use the EA?! It is performing so well!

Because I’m tired to use every few weeks a new version only because the old version don’t performs any longer and I again have loosing money. Can you remember how many versions in a short period of time do you send me after the first release? And the rights and terms at your website was changed after my purchase too. Attached again the saved terms and conditions at the time of my purchase wich you later have changed to avoid to pay me the promised refund. Can I ever trust any longer someone that behaves in this dubious art? NO!!!

So I think I have more good arguments then you Richard. No matter if you speak better English then me.

Thanks,

Nino

Attachments

• TWO PERCENT DAILY EA-terms- at the time of my purchase.pdf
    124.7 KB · Views: 11
After a bit of digging and a couple of calls it would seem that "Snake Oil Swaby" is in fact Richard Eddy 25/26 from Bristol in the uk (i have his address here for future use)

He lives with an Irene Eddy , 45, probably his mom who doesn't know what he is doing

Richard Eddy...it is in your strongest interest to do the right thing and refund the money or it is going to get very messy. That isn't a violent threat it is a legal one.

I know exactly where you are , who you are and whilst i can't divulge my job role i can tell you that i know EXACTLY who to talk to at Trading Standards , HMRC and the one thing you don't want is to be invesigated by the Tax man , who will undoubtably look into your moms cleaning business....

Simon Edwards,
I am so glad to read your comments.
It is a blessing to have you on board here.

Richard Eddy is hurting his victims so much, he is mocking them.

Although Nino showed all the proof, Richard Eddy still is lying in front of all the traders here and hurting Nino and provoking him and all others, including the Admin of FPA.

This is the typical behavior of scammers and only the authorities can stop such people.

Thanks to Simon and I hope others from the UK will help to stop the liar and scammer.

P.S.: Nino, don´t be afraid of Eddy alias Swaby. He will never take legal action against you, his only goal is to threaten you.
How can a liar and thief call the police to help him to stop the victim from telling the truth ?

I got an answer from Swaby:

an: Nino
Gesendet: Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011 11:45
Betreff: RE: Two Percent Daily EA / Refund request + Proof of changed terms after my purchase

Nino,

I did not change the terms, and even if I did, I am in my right to do so. You are also way past the 60 day guarantee (which was always in the terms) so the police will not help you. Now stop calling me a scammer and leave me alone before I go to the police for harrassment. You are the scammer trying to get my software for free, why do I say this? Because it has made over 33% in the past 3 weeks, so is working just fine yet you still want a refund.

You have made a joke of my business at the FPA, but I do not care because if you google FPA, you will see that the site is a scam that is run by scammers. You tried to threaten me as a last resort and it did not work so now you are threatening me with the police. Let me tell you that you are wasting your time.

I do not need to give you the reasons for not refunding again as they have been stated a hundred times. Yes, it may not be the right thing to do and some may say it is a "scam" but frankly, I am in my rights and thats the end of that.

Wow Richard, everyone has seen your posts and replies and still you blame the FPA, did we coerce you to make the statements you have made and send e-mails like this? IT IS A PUBLIC FORUM. So you believe you can sell a product with a guarantee under one set of rules, change the rules as soon as they ask for a refund and think you covered yourself? You'll be in prison very soon with that theory. I almost thought you were a semi-decent guy that made a mistake in Galina's case, you clearly are not. Just another scammer of the day.

Nino, Does the UK have some kind of small claims court process? A court of law would tear Richard's case apart.

Last edited:
Back