GUILTY Case# 2011-017 | Louis F vs www.investtechfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 116 95.9%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When all is said, the shoulda, coulda, woulda wont change anything. There is only one way to be sure your funds are safe and that s when your broker is duly registered with a regulatory body and you know the clients money is segregated from the broker s own funds.

If InvesttechFX was registered with the Ontario Securities Commission, investors could get paid, but they aren t registered.

As always, it is `caveat emptor `Buyer beware

The big problem is that the InvestTechFx have a MarketMaker company. If they are the correct STP company, would not be a losses. I have a question: where is the peoples money, which there is on the trading accounts?

Louis

If I were you, I d ask around if somebody used a wire transfer to fund his account and I d ask what were the bank details. What you want to know here isn t `` it was bank XYZ in Toronto ``. No...what you want to know is the BIC-SWIFT where the money was sent. If the BIC-SWIFT corresponds to some offshore ``bank``, you know you re in trouble. If it s a canadian bank, there s no guarantee the money STAYED there, but the canadian bank necessarily did some kind of due diligence when they opened the account. They d have kept some important info.

It looks something happened to the broker in 2010.
Some say they could withdraw without any problem in 2009 and possibly early 2010. Problems began later.

Yeah they said, okay boys we got enough money in here now, let's stall the people in here for another few months so we can grab another few victims and then off we go...

Louis

If I were you, I d ask around if somebody used a wire transfer to fund his account and I d ask what were the bank details. What you want to know here isn t `` it was bank XYZ in Toronto ``. No...what you want to know is the BIC-SWIFT where the money was sent. If the BIC-SWIFT corresponds to some offshore ``bank``, you know you re in trouble. If it s a canadian bank, there s no guarantee the money STAYED there, but the canadian bank necessarily did some kind of due diligence when they opened the account. They d have kept some important info.

Dear MichelAnge21,

I have two bank details from the Investtecfx. Where you send the money and from which they are sent back. The two bank details are different.

Louis

Please post the 2 BIC-SWIFT and I ll tell you where the banks are. You only need to go to SWIFT.com and enter the BIC-SWIFT in their search engine

Louis

That s good. CIBCCATT is the Canadian Bank of Commerce and TDOMCATTTOR is the Toronto-Dominion bank. Those are 2 good canadian banks. If there is a police investigation, they ll cooperate fully

Louis

Now, why use 2 different banks....one to receive and one to send money. I bet the two accounts are 2 different corporations. They use more than just one company

I know, that they have a real office in the first floor of the adress.
I am not lucky to belong to the winners. I lost money by trading with them. Nevertheless I do not get a withdrawal. last message from January 27:

"We have received your withdrawal request and Bank information and are in the stage of processing it. We understand your concern and ask for your patience on this matter. Thank you and have a nice day."

On my reminders I do not get any response since then.
I think, that they are in financial trouble and survived so far by the huge bonuses they paid to new money end of the year.

I think, that this company has a kind of snowball system as business plan. Now it comes close to the collapse.

Louis

Now, why use 2 different banks....one to receive and one to send money. I bet the two accounts are 2 different corporations. They use more than just one company

MichelAnge21

Of course, the Toronto-Dominion bank they use it the receive money, and the Canadian Bank of Commerce they use it the send money.

Back