GUILTY Case# 2011-020 | ArnieFX vs www.investtechfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 101 95.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Official statement from InvestTechFX in regards to the comments made by ArnieFX: A very minute amount of customers have been very expressive in the FPA regarding disagreements with our company. We have thousands of customers, and our statistics show that less than 1% have complaints. The majority of these complaints arise from customers who have not complied with our customer agreement terms.

According to a detailed review of ArnieFX’s trading account (which is similar to that of his father’s – known as user name Gonzzo), we have discovered that he has been utilizing unauthorized trading techniques. This individual’s case is currently being handled by outside legal counsellors and lawyers. Our policies are agreed to by each customer when they sign up for our provision of services. Each contract entered involves commitment from both sides. Simply put, InvestTechFX agrees to provide the MT4 platform to customers and customers agree to abide by the rules of trading associated with the aforementioned platform. A handful of customers break or disregard these rules, resulting in disagreements, such as ArnieFX.

InvestTechFX

And what unauthorized techniques are these? The ones that make money? I can see why those would be unauthorized. I call shenanigans Investech. So your solution for identification of unauthorized trading activity is to tell the trader to leave your money in the account for a year?? Huh?? And tell others they are now VIP's which entitles you to NOT be able to withdraw their money??

Your fraud will be revealed, You will be Prosecuted,Jailed

I am currently documenting all transactions and commmunications with this fraudulent company in accordance with FPA guidelines. It is clear that I am a victim along with many others as I have not been able to withdraw any funds from InvesttechFx.com even though my trading has virtually doubled my initial deposit.

Please do NOT do business with this company!

I am currently documenting all transactions and commmunications with this fraudulent company in accordance with FPA guidelines. It is clear that I am a victim along with many others as I have not been able to withdraw any funds from InvesttechFx.com even though my trading has virtually doubled my initial deposit.

Please do NOT do business with this company!

You must be another cheater. No fair, you made money. It is against company policy. You are also not allowed to say anything or report them to a regulator or else they steal all your money.

Investtechfx: " Our statistics show that less than 1% have complaints "

Geez...those 1% make a lot of noise for such a tiny minority. Where are the 99% of happy campers ? please step forward if you exist and tell us how Investtechfx acted professionally with you.

Investtechfx is a scam, why dont they refund the money of those that lost there money because they traded outside market price or not meet up with there so called agreement?
when you trade and not make profit,they are happy,but when you trade and make profit,then they come up with so called "agreement" thats cheating and its ridicullous.i believe its one of those bucket shops.

Wow, Investtech is striking back!
Here and in other threads.

That's good news actually - they're still here, they care about the label so possibly your money are not lost yet.

Show us the proof

Official statement from InvestTechFX in regards to the comments made by ArnieFX: A very minute amount of customers have been very expressive in the FPA regarding disagreements with our company. We have thousands of customers, and our statistics show that less than 1% have complaints. The majority of these complaints arise from customers who have not complied with our customer agreement terms.

According to a detailed review of ArnieFX’s trading account (which is similar to that of his father’s – known as user name Gonzzo), we have discovered that he has been utilizing unauthorized trading techniques. This individual’s case is currently being handled by outside legal counsellors and lawyers. Our policies are agreed to by each customer when they sign up for our provision of services. Each contract entered involves commitment from both sides. Simply put, InvestTechFX agrees to provide the MT4 platform to customers and customers agree to abide by the rules of trading associated with the aforementioned platform. A handful of customers break or disregard these rules, resulting in disagreements, such as ArnieFX.

InvestTechFX

Show to everybody that where the agreement is, when it is implemented and how you communicate to your clients. Show to everybody all this....Post out all that, if you really had...

Threatening customers that they will not see any of their money if they report the scammers company to regulatory bodies ?

That is exactly what all kidnappers or scam-artists are doing to their victims.

Hey Investtech representative:
Why don´t you prove here that all those complainers (actually they are victims of your company) didn´t comply with your regulations.

Without presenting that evidence, you are guilty of robbing your customer´s money.

For now I vote guilty to this bucket shop.

If you present the evidence, I will repent and vote "not guilty", but I bet
you´ll neer present that evidence for a simple reason: it does not exist.

For me, a brokers were suspicious as a scammer if you can't withdraw your money easily or they're trying to delay your withdraw for any reason.

As with this quote :
To this Alan responded, “If you report us to any regulatory agency you will not see any of your money, this I promise you.”

Obviously a scammer :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

Back