GUILTY Case# 2011-022 | dorong100 vs www.fantasydreamteam.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully you either used a credit card, or paypal, or plimus. All of these types of payment processors are very good at getting your money back to you in fraud cases. It is a bit of a pain in, but if you kept all your records, your will be able to get your money back and the seller will have to deal with the big corporation from then on.

Sorry to mention it,
but you are completely wrong about credit card and paypal.
( plimus is different but the scammer sold the useless 2%dailyEA via paypal only)

I paid with paypal and on the paypal - payment site with the attached Visa Credit Card.

Swaby refused to honor his 100%satisfaction and money-back guarantee as usual.

Visa refused to give the 500 Dollars back. I tried 3 times with all documentation from which everybody can see that Swaby is a fraudster, but Visa officials wrote me that according to their policy, the payments are final.
They defend the scammer and don´t help the victim.

The same applies to Paypal.
They will not help you. You can present them as much evidence as you want.
I have personal experience in another case with them.
They support only the thief and refuse to help the victim.

Swaby knows this and bragged with it to another victim.

The only reason why Swaby refunded my 500 Dollars was ForexPeaceArmy with this traders court.
At that time he decided that he rather would not destroy his reputation completely and only because of the immense pressure he paid.

Since then he decided that FPA does not matter and he will ignore court cases.

The only cure for this scammer is the police and a judge.
I hope that at least one victim will take the hassle and act accordingly.

marjiemiller,
I agree 100% that Swaby is a fraudster.
He is stealing money from his victims.

What I have no knowledge about is the legal side in regards to the FBI.
Since Swaby seems to live in England and the FBI is only for USA,
I am not sure if the FBI will do something.

Maybe the FBI will act if an US citizen files a complaint ?

If somebody would clarify this for me (us) , I would be thankfull.

On the FBI website I found this:
Q: Can I file a complaint if I am a citizen of the United States but have been victimized
by an individual or company outside of the United States?

If one of the two parties involved is located within the United States, please feel
free to file a complaint.

Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been victimized by an individual or company
in the United States, but I am not a citizen of the United States?

If one of the two parties involved is located within the United States, please feel
free to file a complaint.

Although they don´t answer my question, those two answers implicate that only cases
which involve at least one party located within the United States can be filed.

That excludes us Europeans but I hope there is a british or european agency like the FBI
which allows to file a complaint against Swaby and will stop and punish him.

Last edited:
Visa refused to give the 500 Dollars back. I tried 3 times with all documentation from which everybody can see that Swaby is a fraudster, but Visa officials wrote me that according to their policy, the payments are final.
They defend the scammer and don´t help the victim.

The same applies to Paypal.

Both Visa and PayPal are only transaction platforms.
They don't defend anyone, they only care about their business.
Not matter what Swaby did, the transaction is valid a this level - money were transferred from one account to another.
They don't take any responsibility for other people decisions.
So no point to accuse them for siding with scammers.

Clickbank and Plymus work completely different. This is different type of brokerage as a matter of fact.

Don't buy anything if it's not protected by trustful third party.
I bough a number of EAs through Clickbank in 2009 - every one proved just a crap and I got full refund for every single one.
Some vendors tried to play tricks but it was just enough to ask Clickbank (not the vendor) quoting the vendor guarantee promise.

Not matter what Swaby did, the transaction is valid a this level - money were transferred from one account to another.

In fact they side with scammers.
It is their policy and scammers like Swaby know this ( he bragged about it when another victim tried to get the money via Paypal ).

Visa and Paypal defined their terms exactly this way, nobody forced them to create a safe haven for scammers.

Visa and Paypal could have written their terms and regulations like this:
" If the client provides evidence of fraud, the payment will be not be released to the vendor within x period of time but will be booked back to the victim .

If a vendor wants to fight for the money, he has to take legal action in a civil court against the customer. Visa (or Paypal) will not be involved in such a dispute and not responsible for the outcome. "

With such regulations, would you agree that Swaby and scammers like him would use Visa or Paypal for payments ?

Visa and Paypal would not be a safe haven for criminals one second after they changed their regulations in such a manner.

Why don´t they choose to take sides for the victims instead of defending and protecting the scammer ?

Clickbank and Plymus work completely different. This is different type of brokerage as a matter of fact.

Don't buy anything if it's not protected by trustful third party.
I bough a number of EAs through Clickbank in 2009 - every one proved just a crap and I got full refund for every single one.
Some vendors tried to play tricks but it was just enough to ask Clickbank (not the vendor) quoting the vendor guarantee promise.

Never buy any type of software via PayPal - period!

The PayPal guarantee will not cover a product if it has been delivered!

As soon as you download, it has been delivered!

Just a point, when a vendor sells via ClickBank, it is ClickBank guaranteeing the return of your money.

The vendor is not allowed to use their own guarentee terms, so your money is safe!

Back