GUILTY Case# 2011-028 | Wally001 vs www.forexportfolios.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that ForexPortfolios is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry you suffered but looks like a scam. Ive never heard of this level of performance in the reputable managed forex accounts industry before.

wow.

wow. The question becomes how did you come to have $100,000, if you fell for a really buggy website like that. If they have a buggy website they have buggy trading software or brains. The website itself shows you their present and future incompetence.

But they are no doubt guilty of lying and scamming you.

Sorry about your nervous breakdown. But thanks for being brave enough to share that with us. It will certainly make me be more careful.

Take care, and be more careful.

How many stacks of $100,000 do you have to throw around like that? I hope it wasn't your entire nest egg...in one basket...

in wich planet do you live?

I have never seen on this planet somebody telling to open an account with 33% of your asset as "capital preservation" definitely they are scammers

I have never seen on this planet somebody telling to open an account with 33% of your asset as "capital preservation" definitely they are scammers

It's common for scammers to come up with all sorts of things that sound very reasonable at the time. Later, looking back over what happened, it's a lot more obvious.

The best way this "capital preservation" account could have worked would have been to not give the account manager the password. Then he wouldn't be able to damage it. It sounds like he wanted access the whole time.

Wally001

Am utterly amazed and shocked that anyone can do business as devious as managed forex accounts as written in this file case. Thank you Wally for letting us all know about this forexportfolios company, they look like scammers to me and shud be put out of business. Your warning to all of us is most helpful. In the meantime i hope you get some satisfaction or have a legal case to recoup your money. Wishing you the bery best. joh

On my opinion - they are guilty. I have checked the monthly statements you attached. The way your money was traded is... quite strange. Couldn't figure out if there was any kind of risk management - I just could not spot a system in that. SL was just never used, TP was used not all the time and every time it was different.

Considering your arrangement that they should trade conservatively and seeing what we did see in these statements... Well, this is weird. I don't know what their strategy was but obviously it was not that good after all. Moreover, they did not care enough to reply to your requests and give a decent explanation of their trading actions. I would hate to feel like you did. 100k is no the kind of money you can find on the street. I vote for GUILTY.

Almost a miracle...a bad miracle

I'd have a hard time losing $100k in just three days even if I was TRYING TO. I mean, that's almost a miraculously bad performance. In any event, speaking as a former broker, I've never known any (legitimate) managed account service that would trade recklessly enough to do that. Even very badly managed accounts still usually take more like 3-6 MONTHS to wipe out their clients' accounts.

Back