GUILTY Case# 2011-031 | Alex Kenuk vs www.INVESTTECHFX.COM

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 148 99.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not too much to say on these guys, I have yet to see one complainant receive one dollar, this place is clearly a SCAM operation.

Ales, if you were aware of...

Alex wrote in his original post, "I have now waited 5 days since last trying to get a response from you. I will now proceed to file a formal complaint with FPA whom you are very aware of since you have been the subject of several "guilty" scam cases on that forum lately."

Now, Alex, if you were "aware of" the several scam cases then why did you pick this broker to do business with?

the biggest broker scammer

i openned an account with the investtechfx last year and i had gained several thousand dollors in profits but when i asked to receive $2000.00 of my winnings then they immediately took out all my winning positions from history so i don't have any proof that i had won anything and they would not give me any money and they kept telling me to show them proof of the winnings which i did not have . i never thought any broker out there would do such a dirty thing and claiming that they have no dealing desk but yet they are able to cheat you and do anything they want to your account.they did not give any of my money back .i have taken my complaint to the cftc and i believe now that there is a complaint against the investtechfx in progress by cftc.these people are guilty of taking the clients money with the intention of not giving any of it back.

re Investtechfx -

Alex I hope you resolve this sticky situation with this Investtechfx broker - it sounds messy and a scam to me - Investtechfx offering anyone 31% bonus sounds too good to be true in the first place to me - and rather desperate way for them to get hold of your money.- Scary situation - thank you for warning us - I wish you Good luck. Joh.

More Power To You!

Thanks for bringing your case to everyone's attention. Wishing you quick resolution / success!

SCAM

:unhappy:I cant believe that the authorities have not shut this broker down its clearly a SCAM broker what are authorities waiting for more proof or more BRIBES!!!!!!!

Doesn't smell right.....

I would say don't just ask for a $7,000 withdrawal, but rather, ask that your account be closed and take ALL your money out of there before their assets get frozen by law enforcement. As happened with JadeFx.

Even if this brokerage is not intentionally keeping his money, their level of incompetence in handling a VIP is a RED FLAG that they should not be trusted to wash your car, or put air in your tires, let alone, handle your hard earned money.....

It sounds like an operation being run out of someone's garage, or post office box.... And they just hired a fancy web master to give them a web site....

singlemalt

I may be a little different in my approach to brokers, but I never let any 'bonus' enticement influence my decisions as to where I put my business. My only interest is:
1. Are they regulated? (Other than the !@#$$#@ CTFC)
2. Do they have a history of violations with their regulators?
3. If so, what kind?
4. Do they have a dealing desk?
5. What is the general opinion of the forum participants? ie, FPC, Donna Forex Forex Factory... etc
I, so far haven't had any problems.. Crawling through the regulatory agencies websites is no fun, but it's vastly better than being scammed out of my funds.
All the best,
John

My vote straight to the point. I think FPA should put it under scam to prevent traders open account with them.

Back