GUILTY Case# 2011-031 | Alex Kenuk vs www.INVESTTECHFX.COM

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Investtechfx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 148 99.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't wanna be bad but... c'mon Alex... didn't you read about InvesttechFx before commiting with it and giving them away 10 000 USD?
Have this:
Problem withdrawing funds Investtech FX broker @ Forex Factory
It seems that problems with that goddamn Scam come from before 2010... and you deposited Dec 2010?
They're BS Scam and you didn't bother to research about the broker on your own?

I will obviously vote them GUILTY but you're guilty (and uncautious) too, why did you gave them 10 000 USD away without researching? How are you gonna retrieve your money??

May scammers go to hell!

People should do more research, but let's not blame the victims. The thread you referred to ends with the original poster getting his money back, so it's more of a caution flag than a firm warning against trading there.

I doubt there's a broker out there without at least a couple of complaints. The question is, do the complaints get resolved and to those complaining give a solid argument? In the case of InvestTech, the number resolved has been going down and the amount of evidence of misconduct provided by traders has been climbing rapidly.

You are absolutely RIGHT, Carlos .
Before picking an honest broker, one has to type on GOOGLE = Forex Reviews BROKER X or Y . You get all info from various sources including Forex Peace Army , Forex Factory, 100 Brokers etc... .
For instance, you will be amazed to find that a broker like DUKASCOPY has not a single negative review ! Only satisfied customers !

Guillty!

With the poor and inexcusable lack of response, this company has shown its stripes. Guilty as charged!

An update for this case.

First I want to say I agree with the reviewers who state that I was less than diligent in selecting this brokme (broker). And yes I succumbed to the greed factor of selecting one who offered an unbelievable bonus enticement. I can only say that I am embarrassed by this lapse of discretion and I can't expect much true sympathy given these facts. I have 2 other forex brokers who have ,never defrauded me, nevertheless I have BEEN DEFRAUDED and I want justice. This is not the wild west where anything goes.

I received this email from the broker yesterday. I am hoping they will fulfill their promise.

"Dear Mr Kenuk,

Regarding your last email, we wish to inform you that we are honouring your request although we perceive this situation in negative light due to the detrimental statements you posted on the Forex Peace Army. As a result, our legal department is currently in the process of preparing a General Release Form which we require you to sign in order for us to complete your request and finalize the matter.

Once prepared, the document will be emailed to you in the form of an attachment. We appreciate your patience and co-operation regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

InvestTechFx

Be careful of the terms of any release form InvestTech asks you to sign. They may try to demand that you remove all postings before any money is sent. They may try to give you only part of what is in your account and block any more withdrawals for a year. If you try to close your account, they may try to get you to accept only part of your balance.

I suggest sending a copy of whatever they ask you to sign over to the CFTC.

Back