GUILTY - Case# 2011-032 | pensee vs www.falconsfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FalconsFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Pensee, Im sorry for your losses, I hope something can be done, and wish you the best. Ive been through this experience before with CMC markets, where they told me over the phone that they had deemed me to be a scalper (despite the technical and legal difficulties in defining that, since everyone is a scalper IMHO), and thats why they were no longer executing my trades in a timely manner. You will find that most "marketmaker" type brokers are in this camp, they have some clause and its simply a way to protect themselves from succesful traders (since they are trading against you in a sense). I would advise you go with an STP type broker in future if you are doing short term trades, or high frequency trades, youll pay more in the spread but you shouldnt run inot this excuse. But it seems this broker is not even credible to begin with, market maker or not.

A word to the wise...

Well thanks for this tragic story...I will be twice as careful now myself...What a bunch of scumbags...sounds like Prime4x...real slick until you figure out you've been scammed...May you track these crooks down and shoot them in the I...:confused:

It is a shame that people blame the victim instead of blaming the criminal.

pensee is a newbie in Forex .
How in the world should he know about bucket-shops ?

I trade with Gomarkets and can place pending orders half a pip from market-price and take profit with 0.1 Pip if I wish to do it.
That is the kind of broker to choose , registered and segregated bank account.
But how can a newbie know this ?
Should a newbie study 12 months before he opens a live-account ?

The answer is: No.
Instead brokers should be watched and sorted out by the authorities.

This broker is a criminal organization, stealing the money of pensee.
Guilty.

It is a shame that people blame the victim instead of blaming the criminal.

I'm with Galina. Everyone has made mistake in their lives before. Who hasn't? Let's support him instead of judging him.

No matter what, thanks for FPA being exist in Forex market and helping us(the traders) to make wise choice otherwise, the scammers/spammers will always win.

Well even though I can't vote this case looks like its going in pensee's favor, as it should. There is no reason you shouldn't be able to withdraw your money. I'll read up on what FPA actually does when a broker is judged to be guilty but at the very least we should try to shut down the site (legally, of course :p).

I haven't had to do it for a site scamming visitors before but its quite easy to do when you can prove that they have been spamming. Especially when its with a big broker like GoDaddy. I know it doesn't do much in getting back pensee's money but we could at least try to limit the victims of falconsfx.com

Look forward to reading about what FPA does in these cases.

Scam, Scam, Scam. It is unfortunate these people pray on novices. It give the whole industry a bad name.

Not able to withdraw deposit because you have not traded 200+ lots? SCAM. I hope the scammers got run over by a truck several times.

I am really sorry for pensee to read this story. I can imagine how horrible it can be.

Some Forex Scammers Were Hunted And Shot Down

Not able to withdraw deposit because you have not traded 200+ lots? SCAM. I hope the scammers got run over by a truck several times.

Some time ago , I read somewhere that scammer brokers who fled away with traders' money were spotted in South Africa and gunned down one after the other , 2 of them. After all, scammers are economic terrorists, like the sort of Madoff & Co , no mercy for them , long prison years or a bullet in the head , that's what they deserve.

Back