GUILTY - Case# 2011-032 | pensee vs www.falconsfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FalconsFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why Still Hold On The Capital

Earnestly, I do not understand FALCONSFX.COM's terms as per scalping. But as they portrays it to be, why still hold hold onto the young man's capital even when he offered to forfeit the profits and every other benefit?

its a lot of money, I can buy a house. I think they are betting with their own money and now they are lossing not because u are a scalper. Scalp is just another reason to avoid payment, they should pay back your money n I vote 4u

Pensee

I feel very sorry for you. You have been scammed by low-life scumbags. You can contact the FBI since they incorporated a company in Delaware, but I doubt they will find those people or your money in the USA. I think your friend is correct and they are in the Middle East. I am french and I have no problem to see it s not an english speaker who wrote their disgusting e-mail to you. What idiot can repeatedly write " not that " instead of " Note that " ?
And what with their obsession with the word " banality " ?

If you still have any doubt, go to their website and open their Terms and Conditions page and pay attention to the paragraph that says " trademarks " That paragraph mentions that Falconsfx is part of the Tradition Group. The Tradition Group is actually a large financial conglomerate that owns ( among others ) the broker FXDD.

Those IDIOTS simply copied the Terms and Conditions from the FXDD webpage and replaced every instance where FXDD is named with " Falconsfx " but they forgot to remove the paragraph about the Tradition Group.

IDIOTS ! I HOPE YOU READ THIS AT FALCONSFX !

SCUMBAAAAAAAAGS !

Last edited:
Pensee

Here s an idea. The Tradition Group has offices in many countries including many american cities. They are big. They wont like that those IDIOTS claim to be part of their conglomerate and infringe on the copyrights of their promotional material. Call them in Switzerland or New York and tell them that those scumbags use their name.

Here s the phone number for the Tradition Group in New York 212-943-6916

Or their website in Switzerland to find an email contact: Tradition.ch

I hope Tradition Group will sue them until they dont even have an old Kleenex to wipe their tears.

It s possible that Tradition will help you indirectly by finding those scumbags. Tradition has plenty of money and good lawyers and they sure wont like to see their reputation being damaged that way.

Last edited:
By a vote of 115 to 0, the verdict has come in as Guilty.

Pensee's review of Falcons Fx has been changed from One star to Zero stars.

My thanks to those who voted.

I am very very curious. Since some of the people manage to afford an account for $10,000, why dont just go for reputable broker like Saxo Bank or Citibank or etc? I know some of the 'reputable' broker might offer lower leverage, but for sure there will be better choice than some not famous broker right?

falconsfx sounds like a scammer pretending to be a broker

How ridiculous!

You have to meet "lot quotas" on one hand and then on the other hand you're a scalper. Falconsfx are crooks. What they're basically trying to say is that your money never entered the market and they don't want to lose money because you profited. Your trades just stayed on their hacked servers.

Hire a lawyer and put them behind bars where they belong. With other crooks.

But first try to get your money back through your bank. Maybe your bank/credit card/payment mediator(paypal,alertpay,moneybookers,etc,etc) can help you get your money back if you tell them you got scammed online.

Some banks are pretty good at getting money back from scammers.

I am sorry you got scammed pensee. I too got scammed by forinvest crooks.

I hope you make those crooks pay dearly.

Last edited:
new avenue

hope the below helps: another way to go is contacting godaddy who is hosting the domain to see who registered it ect....

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (Domain Names, Web Hosting and SSL Certificates - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: FALCONSFX.COM
Created on: 20-Jan-09
Expires on: 20-Jan-12
Last Updated on: 19-Sep-10

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration FALCONSFX.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration FALCONSFX.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS02.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Pensee

Here s an idea. The Tradition Group has offices in many countries including many american cities. They are big. They wont like that those IDIOTS claim to be part of their conglomerate and infringe on the copyrights of their promotional material. Call them in Switzerland or New York and tell them that those scumbags use their name.

Here s the phone number for the Tradition Group in New York 212-943-6916

Or their website in Switzerland to find an email contact: Tradition.ch

I hope Tradition Group will sue them until they dont even have an old Kleenex to wipe their tears.

It s possible that Tradition will help you indirectly by finding those scumbags. Tradition has plenty of money and good lawyers and they sure wont like to see their reputation being damaged that way.

thanks alot that's a very good idea , thanks for your help

Back