GUILTY - Case# 2011-032 | pensee vs www.falconsfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FalconsFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 93 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pensee,

If you are still around, please reply and I'll invite FalconFx to join the conversation.

I've invited FalconsFX to join the conversation. If they don't reply within a couple of days, I'll move this to the Open Cases folder.

Since there was no reply, this one is now moved to Open Cases. If there's still no reply by next weeked, it will to a vote.

Do your homework first

Next time you'd better research your prospective broker. It's your money. Also, always read all the fine print before you sign anything. All that being said, my impression is that you've come across a bucket-shop run by a bunch of scumbags.

Pensee,

I see that your money is yours, and the broker have no law to hold your money. I think, all trades that the broker do for you, will win or loose. Whatever you trade, when your trades are placed correct in the market, they not can make any lost and nobody have problems. But if this broker a scam bucketshop, then I think you have maybe only a very very small chance to get a part of your money back. I would make this company to my hobby to make mutch trouble with bad publicity for a long time. If you found this peoples, visit they and don't forget Django and his friends ;-) Call me.

I am sorry for you, and hope you get your money back.
Joe

Asking for it

Now this broker may or may not be a scam but i have one quesion:
why do people feel the need to try out shady looking brokers? i mean, falconsfx, what do they offer man? they got high spreads, a crappy looking website (which says a lot about them), even the text on their website is not right.

If you ask me, you got scammed but you were asking for it.

Not helpful

Now this broker may or may not be a scam but i have one quesion:
why do people feel the need to try out shady looking brokers? i mean, falconsfx, what do they offer man? they got high spreads, a crappy looking website (which says a lot about them), even the text on their website is not right.

If you ask me, you got scammed but you were asking for it.

I wish folks would post this sort of thing elsewhere. Everything you said was true but punching a guy who's been had isn't cool. He's been kicked already. He's thinking the same thing. A kind general warning is much better like "To everyone following this case, please do your homework on your broker, or they'll take you for $12,000." Legally, it is never a victim's fault for being a victim. The perpetrator is always at fault. A judge doesn't take it easy on a rapist because she was wearing a tight skirt in dark alley.

Pensee makes a good argument that the definition of scalping in not in the terms and conditions. Scalping means only the unfair taking advantage of the latency in price quotes to some brokers and taking under 15 pips to others or holding trades for a certain period of time. It doesn't matter what penalties they may have in their terms and condition for an undefined activity. "No frog larping" should be defined before it is penalized. To say "Many traders would generally agree this was scalping" isn't a basis for establishing guilt, though it is true and is important to making the deliberative process fair for both sides.

Pensee, I hope you get your mony back, but if you don't, sounds like you are a talented enough trader that you could make it back again anyhow. Might stick with Dukascopy or Alpari or others with a good rating and long history. In America we say "The Devil is in the details". Read the fine print. Good luck buddy.

Wirecard

In Falconfx website, look under their bank details. Something suspicious. They do not have a direct account with bank, instead they use "e-wallet" such as Wirecard. This way, easy to disappear if needed.

Beneficiary Name

Wirecard Bank AG Grasbrunn, Germany

For Further Credit: Falcons Financial Investments LLC

Back