GUILTY Case# 2011-051 | Sylvie O. vs https://www.intelfx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IntelFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 164 98.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also worrying is that you received no reply from the Financial Markets Authority and the Serious Fraud Office in New Zealand. Is this typical behaviour??? I would have thought that New Zealand would be one of the more 'trustworthy' countries.

It is extremely worrying that even "Authority" are not doing their job! I was about to open account with ThinkForex (New Zealand); quess if i have problem, i will not be able to depend on the Authorities there! Wonder how to look for a REALLY trusworthy broker!

At least, one can depend on FPA for help.
FPA, keep up the good work!

Same situation

As indictaed in my previous post, me and my husband are in the same situation as Sylvie. We both have accounts with Intelfx and on my account I requested a withdrawal of $3000. on June 3, which has not been processed, despite me contacting them several times. I just contacted them again, via online support, e-mail and client message center, advising them that their failure to process my withdrawal has compelled me to close my account. I made a second withdrawal request for the remainder of my account ($7,710.41) and advised them if the request was not processed bu July 1, I would file a complaint with the New Zealand Financial Services Providers Register, Ministry of Economic Development and Serious Fraud Office as well as post negative reviews on Forex Peace Army, Carigold.com and other review sites.

Others will learn to stay away

I think an easy vote Guilty! Hopefully, they will pay attention, it is an open and shut case. Everyone should stay away from this broker.

Since I am in the same situation as Sylvie and Intelfx has not yet responded, I took the Liberty of contacting Intelfx via online chat, e-mail and client message center requesting them to respond to this filing. the message I sent is as follows;

Gentleman;

I would like to let you know of a case filed against you by the Forex Peace Army by another Client Sylvie O.

the link is Open Cases - Forex Peace Army Forum

I would urge to respond to the case filing.

Thank you,

Laurie Gold

I hope I did not overstep my bounds

Moderator Note: Thanks Laurie. We want them to know that people are seeing this.

Withdrawal Issues with Intel FX

Sylvie,

I too fell your pain when requesting a withdrawal from Intel FX, as a fellow Canadian.

I have had nothing but praise for Intel FX until this point they have been great to deal with...until you ask for your money. I have sent emails and Yahoo IM to every department within Intel FX and have ben told a few times to wait 24hrs to no avail.

Through your FPA posting I have now contaced Marwan to get this issue resolved and will keep you and the FPA posted by means of this thread.

Paolo

Sylvie,

I too fell your pain when requesting a withdrawal from Intel FX, as a fellow Canadian.

I have had nothing but praise for Intel FX until this point they have been great to deal with...until you ask for your money. I have sent emails and Yahoo IM to every department within Intel FX and have ben told a few times to wait 24hrs to no avail.

Through your FPA posting I have now contaced Marwan to get this issue resolved and will keep you and the FPA posted by means of this thread.

Paolo

Hi Paulo,

I hope Marvn from IntelFx will cooperate and resolve that issue.

Regards

IntelFX

I am a NZer and live here. As such I thought I would investigate a bit further.
1.; the address they give is for a Secretarial company which registers companies in NZ. It is not a physical address for the company, they do not appear to have a physical presence in NZ.
2. The NZ phone number they give goes only to voicemail despite me calling several times during business hours (8.30am to 5).
3. Note they advertise that they won the following award on their website (see attached jpg) "The most Powerful Forex company 2011" at the "International Financing and Investment Exhibition 2011" ...?
4. Their customer Support number is Malaysian land line. Their Finance and tech support numbers are Mobile Malaysian.
This does not look professional to me, I think you could be in trouble here, sorry to say. With regards to the response by NZ authorities, keep trying they will respond (eventually), try calling personally as this works better (time difference may hamper that).
5. The English in the written material is very bad and looks like they are using a translator, which may explain the AWard!

Attachments

• 6109cde0b75a069e18b40442d087d3a9.jpg
    6109cde0b75a069e18b40442d087d3a9.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
I am a NZer and live here. As such I thought I would investigate a bit further.
1.; the address they give is for a Secretarial company which registers companies in NZ. It is not a physical address for the company, they do not appear to have a physical presence in NZ.
2. The NZ phone number they give goes only to voicemail despite me calling several times during business hours (8.30am to 5).
3. Note they advertise that they won the following award on their website (see attached jpg) "The most Powerful Forex company 2011" at the "International Financing and Investment Exhibition 2011" ...?
4. Their customer Support number is Malaysian land line. Their Finance and tech support numbers are Mobile Malaysian.
This does not look professional to me, I think you could be in trouble here, sorry to say. With regards to the response by NZ authorities, keep trying they will respond (eventually), try calling personally as this works better (time difference may hamper that).
5. The English in the written material is very bad and looks like they are using a translator, which may explain the AWard!

Hi Don Quixote,

Thanks for the information. Now we all know that IntelFx is not located in New Zealand but probably in Malaisia.

Back