GUILTY Case# 2011-051 | Sylvie O. vs https://www.intelfx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IntelFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 164 98.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Contact Canadian Embassy

Try to contact Canadian Embassy (by email perhaps) in Malaysia/Indonesia/NZ see if they can help. They may be not be able to return your money, but right now, a try is worth more than not at all.
Don't forget to include some (scanned) important and evidence papers, like your ID and bank transfer paper.

Malaysian police has a policy to arrest people without court order (seriously no kidding). if Canadian embassy can bring your case to the attention of Malaysian Police, maybe they will shut them down.

Try to contact Canadian Embassy (by email perhaps) in Malaysia/Indonesia/NZ see if they can help. They may be not be able to return your money, but right now, a try is worth more than not at all.
Don't forget to include some (scanned) important and evidence papers, like your ID and bank transfer paper.

Malaysian police has a policy to arrest people without court order (seriously no kidding). if Canadian embassy can bring your case to the attention of Malaysian Police, maybe they will shut them down.

Hi onewithzachy,

Thanks for your help. I will try to contact the Canadian embassy, but I need to find the real location of IntelFx first.

Regards

Last edited:
As indictaed in my previous post, me and my husband are in the same situation as Sylvie. We both have accounts with Intelfx and on my account I requested a withdrawal of $3000. on June 3, which has not been processed, despite me contacting them several times. I just contacted them again, via online support, e-mail and client message center, advising them that their failure to process my withdrawal has compelled me to close my account. I made a second withdrawal request for the remainder of my account ($7,710.41) and advised them if the request was not processed bu July 1, I would file a complaint with the New Zealand Financial Services Providers Register, Ministry of Economic Development and Serious Fraud Office as well as post negative reviews on Forex Peace Army, Carigold.com and other review sites.

Hi Laurie,

I wish you good luck. By the way, Don quixote who lives in NZ, investigated on them and said they are not in NZ but in Malaysia.

I just sent an email to Marvan from IntelFx:

Hi Marvan,

I open a case against IntelFx at Forex Peace Army:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...11-051-sylvie-o-vs-https-www-intelfx-com.html

Laurie Gold is in the same situation. I would ask you to respond to the case.

Regards

Sylvie O.

Last edited:
Since I am in the same situation as Sylvie and Intelfx has not yet responded, I took the Liberty of contacting Intelfx via online chat, e-mail and client message center requesting them to respond to this filing. the message I sent is as follows;

Gentleman;

I would like to let you know of a case filed against you by the Forex Peace Army by another Client Sylvie O.

the link is Open Cases - Forex Peace Army Forum

I would urge to respond to the case filing.

Thank you,

Laurie Gold

I hope I did not overstep my bounds

Moderator Note: Thanks Laurie. We want them to know that people are seeing this.

Hi Laurie,

I just sent an email to Marvan from IntelFx:

Hi Marvan,

I open a case against IntelFx at Forex Peace Army:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...11-051-sylvie-o-vs-https-www-intelfx-com.html

Laurie Gold is in the same situation. I would ask you to respond to the case.

Regards,

Sylvie O.

It is extremely worrying that even "Authority" are not doing their job! I was about to open account with ThinkForex (New Zealand); quess if i have problem, i will not be able to depend on the Authorities there! Wonder how to look for a REALLY trusworthy broker!

At least, one can depend on FPA for help.
FPA, keep up the good work!

Hi csloh,

the authorities of New Zealand don't seem to care about my case. I won't open an another account with a broker from New Zealand!

Last edited:
Discussion with Intel fx regarding the case

Hi I just discussed regarding the case with their online chat they answered as mentioned below.

nazeeb:
hi

Welcome nazeeb! Your request has been directed to the IntelFX Support - English/ Malay department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator IntelFX Customer Support 2. Currently in room: IntelFX Customer Support 2.

nazeeb:
Hi This is Nazeeb i read this from forex peace army's link what do you say about this. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...11-051-sylvie-o-vs-https-www-intelfx-com.html
nazeeb:
am an indian
nazeeb:
but i was interested in opening an account with your company
nazeeb:
but the above link is stopping me
nazeeb:
could you pls explain
nazeeb:
& this is again circulating the globe through face book
nazeeb:
Pls do give me a clarity so that am eager to open an acount with you
IntelFX Customer Support 2:
for this time,we have busy to manage about trading account and affiliate account..so,all transaction like deposit and withdrawal is late not like usually..and our system at last 3 weeks have attacked with hacker but the money is still in covering..and now,we are in progress for activate account and addition our security..

nazeeb is now off-line and may not reply. Currently in room: IntelFX Customer Support 2.

nazeeb is now on-line. Currently in room: IntelFX Customer Support 2, nazeeb.

Hi csloh,

the authorities of New Zealand don't seem to care about my case. I won't open an another account with a broker from New Zealand!
I have used a NZ broker for the past three years without any problems whatsoever (Latitudefx now part of velocity trade), so as always you cannot generalise because of the rotten apples. Having said that there are some nationals of other countries who do use NZ as a place to register companies as its one of the easiest places to do so.

I have used a NZ broker for the past three years without any problems whatsoever (Latitudefx now part of velocity trade), so as always you cannot generalise because of the rotten apples. Having said that there are some nationals of other countries who do use NZ as a place to register companies as its one of the easiest places to do so.

Hi Don Quixote,

Thanks for the information. I think the problem is not with NZ brokers, but with the authorities of NZ. Canada is not better...

I have accessed the company's register in NZ
There is 1 shareholder and same 1 director
Azuan NOOR
No. 7a, Jalan Wakaf Mek Zainab, Kota Bahru, Kelantan, 15300 , Malaysia

Full Name:
Mohamed Azuan MOHAMED NOOR

He is already on scam alert

IntelFX - intelfx.com - Page 1934 - CariGold Forum

The company may be registered in NZ but I'm fairly sure this is just to give NOOR a respectable front.

I have accessed the company's register in NZ
There is 1 shareholder and same 1 director
Azuan NOOR
No. 7a, Jalan Wakaf Mek Zainab, Kota Bahru, Kelantan, 15300 , Malaysia

Full Name:
Mohamed Azuan MOHAMED NOOR

He is already on scam alert

IntelFX - intelfx.com - Page 1934 - CariGold Forum

The company may be registered in NZ but I'm fairly sure this is just to give NOOR a respectable front.

Hi tyakemi,

Thanks for the information. I think IntelFx is located in Malaysia.

Back