GUILTY Case# 2011-051 | Sylvie O. vs https://www.intelfx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that IntelFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 164 98.2%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I held back an extra day since they said they'd pay you on Monday.

This case is now open for a vote. If they pay you before the end of the week, I can end the vote early and set this case to "Not Guilty".

as far i know, the owner of IntelFX is from malay and they have serious financial problem because winner trader is bigger than losser traders, the owner ask a loan from INCO NEON, never herad after that since I don't trade with them.

so many good broker out there, why people still try new broker who dont have track record.

any broker concerned about their reputation would have paid this withdrawal and kept the correspondence going to make sure all the loose ends are tied up. apparently intelfx have no regard for their client and their reputation. looks like another bucketshop broker to me!

It is amazing that so-called professionals can still operate like this in this day of age, they owe you money and they won't pay, its pretty simple really!

IT's HORRIBLE HEARING THIS SCAM STAFFS....REALLY BAD....HOPE YOU ALL INTELFX CUSTOMERs GET YOUR MONEY BACK ASAP....
GOD BLESS YOU....

(sorry for my bad english)

I am ready to vote guilty. When they didn't pay by Monday, did they at least offer an explanation? Apology? Set a new date? Or are they just simply silent with their head in the sand? We all have our financial troubles, but, even so, they should offer some words in an attempt to excuse their breach, or at least request a formal extension. If neither has occurred, then I am forced to vote guilty. :p

I held back an extra day since they said they'd pay you on Monday.

This case is now open for a vote. If they pay you before the end of the week, I can end the vote early and set this case to "Not Guilty".

as far i know, the owner of IntelFX is from malay and they have serious financial problem because winner trader is bigger than losser traders, the owner ask a loan from INCO NEON, never herad after that since I don't trade with them.

so many good broker out there, why people still try new broker who dont have track record.

Hi Goldenpips,

Thanks for posting. I'm a newbie. I opened an account with IntelFx because of the thight spreads and because I thought it was from New Zealand. Now that I know more about FOREX I will be more careful.

Back