GUILTY Case# 2011-058 | The Hornet vs www.AppleInvestmentCompany.com.au

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Apple Investment Co is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 93.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
complete scammers

nothing is fish with these pretenders coz they r real scammers.. and this is not the first accusation...:)

apple investment company

After looking on the website AIC of australia and USA have declared that their marketing capaign is closing on the 27th August/ website forgive me if I am stating thhe ovbvious but being new to this forum I am taking an interest. Condsidering the evidence this looks very dodgey. Otherwise why would they stop something whichj works and makes money for all concerned.

Strictly without predjudice.

Guilty

Sounds like a scam to me. Of course, everyone is looking for instant riches and it sounds too good to be true that $15k+$10K will guarantee anything except a loss for stupidity!

I dont know what to say for now

A copy of the contract should be place here for all to see and understand what it actually talked about. For now I am lost.

There are a lot of companies that are working without license and they do fraud people all around.i support that this case should be taken serious and help this person to get back his money if you can
have a nice day

Wow. I am impressed with how AIC controlled their FX losses to such small amounts for EVERY trade. I am really very impressed because it is damn impossible.

The only way to do that is to place stops so tight they have to trigger; or else hit bids right after paying the offer, vice versa.

What a scammer.

Back