GUILTY Case# 2011-058 | The Hornet vs www.AppleInvestmentCompany.com.au

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Apple Investment Co is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 93.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Constant profits?

If the facts are as presented, AIC is a scam. There are a number of such operators popping up all over the place.

If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat then it most probably IS a rat.
Not as eloquent as the Latin version but the same principles apply.

First, I assume the date the contract was signed was 5/26/2010 not 2011.

Second, although I find "guaranteed results" dubious, I also would like to see the original contract to see what was and what was not promised and the contract terms.

Thanks

Need More Info to Make Informed Vote

Just based on the letter from AIC, it seems that The Hornet needs to wait the full 24 months. However, the contract needs to be reviewed before commiting to a vote.

I'm going to jump the gun and vote yes from what I've read here so far. However, I am very curious why anyone would accept a contract based on having to wait 24 months for evidence it did or did not work. And what was the size of the trades? Penny lots to start with certainly until it proved to be profitable, but having constant losses for 13 months shows a great deal of evidence that these 'head traders' are about as efficient as a newbee. For THAT reason alone I'm voting yes. The purchaser sounds like he got taken by an elegant scam.

I think that whatever the contract says, will NOT make it fair to scam any investor.If contratct left intentionaly any little hedge which may serve to scam investor in a later time, then I must vote ''Yes'' it is a SCAM.

Contract

Attached is the contract that some of you have requested to see before casting your vote.

Regards,

The Hornet

Attachments

• Contract2.PDF
    339.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Contract3.PDF
    321.6 KB · Views: 11
Damn. You have to trade with a starting balance of at least AUD$10,000 for 24 months and can't make any withdrawals.

This is a perfect no-lose contract - for AppleInvestment. All they need is software designed to wipe you out in less than 24 months and then you can never qualify for a refund. After losing 5000, few people would risk seeing other 5000 wiped out while hoping for a turn around.

This is why people need to read these things very carefully before signing.

How long have they been selling this? Has anyone ever traded it for 24 full months?

Back